Chapter 4: Training (Transition Chapter)

(I don't own HighschoolDxD, only the OCs)

It's Sunday and Shinji woke up early and wore some light clothes. Today he was going to be training in order to get stronger. He had a clear goal. To defeat the host of the Peacock. He went out and headed to the forest where he had summoned Pegasus.

Pegasus:"So, let's start with the basics."

Shinji:"Right!"

Pegasus:" Firstly, you have to be able to activate and deactivate your Balance Breaker without much help from me. Now, in order to do that, you have to be focused!"

Shinji:"Okay!"

After many times, Shinji was able to only deactivate his balance breaker, but activate it with difficulty.

Shinji:"I have a question for you, Pegasus! How was that guy able to use weapons? Can't we summon any weapons?"

Pegasus:" Well, the thing is that I can't really summon weapons. In fact, I am not the only one. However, that is not all that there is to in battle. Every relic has its strengths and weaknesses. For example, I am a relic that specializes in speed  strength annd defense. The Peacock specializes in speed and  in ranged weapons. There is though one relic that is quite particular..."

Shinji:"Which is it?"

Pegasus:" The Dragon. It specializes in speed, explosive strength and magic. It is really dangerous!"

Shinji:"Well, I guess I have to train harder, huh?"

Pegasus:" Shinji, this is not a joke! If the Dragon falls into the wrong hands, it could mean complete destruction!"

Meanwhile in a village in China

There were soldiers everywhere. But for what reason would there be so many of hem. They fired at a small home. The soldiers seemed relieved. The home was destroyed, but from the smoke, a man appeared. He was tall, had black hair and red eyes that shined.

???:"Well, that was rude...Anyways, I suppose you are here to arrest me. Well, what are you waiting for?"

The soldiers were terified at the sight. Then, their sergeant appeared. He was tall, had short messy black hair, a brown eye and ore an eyepatch. He had a sword and gun with him. He was wearing a sergeant uniform too. He bravely  put the metal cuffs on the man and told him to move. He obliged. When they arrived at their destination, they opened the gate of the palace

Sergeant:"We have arrived, my lord! And we have brought him to you!"

Lord:"Excellent, Excellent! Do you see now what real power is, Long?"

Long:"Yes, I see my lord! I see what true deception is!"

Sergeant:"Shut up, Long! How dare you speak such words to our lord!"

Long:"Well, I really don't want to break your heart Sergeant, but, have you heard the rumours?"

Sergeant:"What kind of rumours?"

Lord:"Sergeant, shut that liar up immediately!"

Long:"You know, the rumours that say that your precious Lord had been having sex with your wife, while you were out fighting!"

Sergeant:"Is this true?"

Lord:"Don't listen to that mongrel!?"

Long:"How do you feel, Sergeant? BEING CHEATED ON? THAT THE ONE THAT'S BEEN FUCKING YOUR WIFE IS THE SAME MAN THAT YOU TRUSTED YOUR LIFE WITH? Well, it doesn't really matter, because this is your end."

Long:"BEAST OF THE STARS BALANCE BREAKER

As he was saying that, a surge of energy birst through the palace. Long was seen in a dragon theme armor with a tail and wings. The armor was black and red.

Lord:"Please!Please! I WILL PAY YOU ANYTHING! JUST DON'T KILL ME!!!"

Long&Sergeant:"What you did can never be REPAID!!!"

The Sergeant dashed at his lord and killed him by plunging his sword into his stomach

Long:"Bravo! You showed him!"

Sergeant:"It's you turn now!

The Sergeant then dashed at Long and tried to slash him, but Long caught his sword.

Long:"Hold that thought, Sergeant. I have a proposition! Wanna join me?"

Sergeant:"Why would I? You would betray as well, wouldn't you?"

Long:"Tell me, Sergeant. What did you desire most in life?

Sergeant:"To be with my wife and serve my lord!"

Long:"Now that your lord is gone, what will you do?"

The Sergeant's eye widened. He didn't know what to do. He was filled with revenge.

Long:"Pledge your loyalty to me and I promise to you that you shall live a life full of happiness with your wife! I am not like him, don't worry, a king has to be in the frontlines in order for his subordinates to follow!"

Sergeant:"...I shall follow you, my Lord."

Long:"W-what about your wife?"

Sergeant:"I do not longer care about my wife. Lord, tell me what is your goal

Long:"My goal is to rule all"

Suddenly, a soldier shot at Long. He had a terrified look as he shot with his gun multiple times

Soldier:"Y-you bastards!!! You killed our lord! We'll never forgive you!!!"

Then all the soldiers attacked the both of them.

Sergeant:"Should I dispose of them, my lord?

Long:"No. I shall take care of this!"

Long then killed everyone and destroyed the palace. Then, they left.

Long:"Sergeant, what is your name?"

Sergeant:"My name is Yong Wang.

Long:"Interesting! Here, Yong Wang, this is for you!"

Yong:"What is this, my lord?"

Long:"This is true power!"

It was a pair of arm gaunlets. Yong was surprised that his lord would give him such a precious relic.

Long:"Now, think about your wife and say: Beast of the stars balance breaker"

Memories of Yong and his wife passed through his mind. All the happy times. But, he knew that he could not return back there. He couldn't believe that the man he put all his trust into would repay him in such a manner. He even lost his goddamn eye for that scum. He had a new master, one that would fight beside him, one that gave him the same power he had.

Yong:"BEAST OF THE STARS BALANCE BREAKER!!!"

Yong roared and he was equiped with light golden armor, lion skin cape and an arsenal of weapons.

Yong:"What is this, my lord?"

Long:"This is an Asterism relic

(Chapter 4 done! I tried doing a small chapter but it reached 1k words,  lol.Double upload also! I am  working on chapter 5. So watch out! See ya!)

-KentaTheWriter