Thomas

"Shoma, have you seen the latest messages that Patrick sent?"

Yuzuru asked his roommate who was eating noodles with chopsticks from a cardboard cup.

"Nope," Shoma answered as he chewed thoughtfully on the noodles. Currently, he was wondering how Cheng felt right now and what sort of reaction he would have if he was in her shoes. (You know, moral lessons he had back in the day.)

"Are those from Boyang again?" Yuzuru eyed the cup noodles warily, recalling the previous memories including Boyang and instant noodles. The outcome hadn't been very good.

"Yeah." Shoma sipped the broth of the noodles tentatively. "But don't worry, I checked the expiry date this time. It's next year. Boyang said something about him getting it from some other guy named Boyang as well who gave it to him as leftovers after a celebration for winning something."

Yuzuru still sent a distasteful look towards the cup of noodles in Shoma's hand. "Don't drink that Shoma, there is a lot of MSG in that. You'll lose all your curly hair."

Shoma shrugged but dutifully poured away the rest of the soup into the sink.

"What did he say?" Shoma reverted back to the previous topic, as he tosses the leftover cardboard cup into the recycling bin.

"See?" Yuzuru shoved his phone in Shoma's face.

GossipGuy: GUESS WHAT GUYS?

GossipGuy: None of you are online.

GossipGuy:*Sigh

GossipGuy: I wld go to the girls, but I already told them.

GossipGuy:I think Yang is bullying Cheng. Like, He Is So Mean. He glared.

GossipGuy:HE GLARED AT ME!

Boyangman: I sympathise

GossipGuy:Ikr

Boyangman:with Yang.

GossipGuy:Wut

Guitarhero: Agreed.

Snooki: What is this new chat?

Guitarhero:I think it's Patrick's new gossip forum. Delete it if you like

Snooki: Good idea.

GossipGuy:NOOOO! WAIT!

Snooki left chat

GossipGuy: Whatever. The rest of u can listen to my amazing theory.

GossipGuy: Yuzu, Shoma i see you guys online

GossipGuy: Alright, so I think Yang's bullying Cheng. After all, they weren't around for that anti bullying thing we had with Mr Machi-something.

Guitarhero: Well it doesn't have to be bullying. It could be

GossipGuy: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!

Pooh-san: Are you sure? Domestic violence sounds too extreme.

GossipGuy: Wait wait wait wait WAIIITTTT! im formulating a theory right now and its still on going give me 5 minutes I'll be back bai.