Chapter Six: All Time Low

Reese P.O.V

"Who are you?"

It had truly hit me, I hadn't expected the words to come out of the small ball of energy, then no more than five seconds later he was pushing me right out the door. It had truly shocked me because I hadn't expected to be tossed out like nothing.

It had truly shocked me to find myself at the front door, with the door being slammed behind me like I had just been kicked out. Why right did the ball of fluff think he had by kicking me out of his house after being the person to invite me inside? What he did is extremely rude and next time I'm around him, I'm going to tell him that myself, tomorrow, tomorrow that's a promise.

I look around before sighing, it's going to take quite a bit of time for me to get home, not that getting home is a good thing, since I already know that dad is home. Who knows, maybe mom will be as well. It isn't like mom being home is a good thing either, because she'll either come home with a man to have sex with for money or stink up the house with the smell of sex, which would happen regardless. I wonder if my sister is home either, she might be, and she might be at her boyfriend 'hanging' out. You can already tell I'm very sure that she is already having sex with whatever boyfriend she is currently having and I hate to stereotype my own sister, but she falls under the dumb cheerleader. She's not stupid but she doesn't get the highest grades at all. Instead she's barely passing as we speak. All she cares about is cheerleading and her boyfriends, which ever one she has at the time. I can't keep up with them anymore. It isn't like I try to keep up with anyway,

Her business isn't any of my business. I shouldn't have to focus on her, especially if she's going to mess around with anyone and everything she can. She's probably having sex right now.

I look up from the side walk finally realizing where exactly I was. Oh, he only lives about three streets away from me. I realized I hadn't been near his side of the streets before and it's probably because that street is the longer distance and it takes longer to get home from that part of the street. With that information I should probably drive through this street more often, considering that it would make me take a whole lot longer to get home.

Why would I want to not go home? Well my dad's a drunk, my mom's a prostitue, and my sister is a whore. Then again, I'm not to great either so I shouldn't be going against them so badly but I'm nothing like them, not any where close. I hate being compared to them, since I act nothing like them.

I hurried home, since I didn't like being on teh streets either, why would I want to be on the streets when the streets are just as bad, occasionally worse than my own house.

And what a disappointing house it truly is. Honestly, it made the entire street look worse simply because of how awful it looks. The grass is dead, I believe my father put the plant killing acid all over them because he got tired of mowing them. I could see the chipping paint of the side of the house, the steps needed desperately to be re-done, the entire house needed to be re-done and yet here we remain, living in a falling apart house, bring the price of this once beautiful neighborhood down. It's kind of sad. I know our neighbors are getting tired of seeing our busted old house compared to the others with gardens and everything else, while ours is literal crap.

I sigh walking towards the house, taking in a deep breath before entering the once beautiful home, and when I do, I take in the smell of alcohol and a small hint of weed, which was something I could remember smelling before during the day but can't remember where. Strange . . .

I was lucky that dad wasn't in his usual spot in the living room, otherwise something that's happened before would likely happen again. I hate when dad's home, because it most certainly means I'm going to get into a fist fight with him, it's hard to deal with a father whose almost always under the influence. He doesn't think right nor does he act like a actual human being, then again he doesn't act like a human being when he's sober either, since he knowingly lets mom whore herself out due to the fact shes making money, my mom considers selling herself a job and it hasn't been a good influence on Courtney, my sister, either. I think with a mother figure being a slut that it's influencing Courtney to think she can't be anything but. But if that was the situation then I'd be growing up to be a drunk abusive person. Which won't happen, I'm not ever going to drink considering the fact that I know how it effects a person and I won't ever become dad.

I rush up to my bedroom to get away from a chance at seeing any of my family members wanting to avoid them is a big goal in my life.

I close the busted door behind me, before collapsing on my bed, attempting to choak myself with a pillow but I failed when my phone went off.

I pick up the crack phone screen wonder who the f*ck would be texting me and when I check the phone I look at in in absolute wonder, so many thoughts running through my head before a small faint smile appears on my face as I put the phone back down without replying to the message.

From Beckett:
Be you, even if you can't figure out who you really are.