Epilogue: Wild

Reese P.O.V

The sound of a dreadful alarm going off is what woke me up. I would have preferred other methods of waking up but this alarm clock certainly got the job done, even though it was trended on very thin lines at this exact moment. It appeared my boyfriend agreed with that statement, as he was closer to the alarm clock I could hear the sound of a hand hitting the desk next to the bed in an attempt to turn the silly alarm off.

After failing multiple attempts to turn the noise off, it appeared that Beckett had given up, or was going to when my sister screamed from the room she had taken as her own for us to either turn the alarm off or she was going to do it herself. Last time she did it herself she beat us with the alarm after unhooking it from the wall. It was such a struggle to reset the alarm after it gets unhooked. It was so hard . . . Beckett seemed to snap awake after the yell of my two-month pregnant sister who was on the edge with everybody right now. When she was awake her mood was out of it, it was like she was on her period all the time. It was awful for a household full of males, especially two teenage boys who wanted nothing to do with the mood swings that came from the pregnant teenage girl. Even though she is my sister, it was scary to piss her off. Her cravings were starting to get weird too which is usually where her mood appeared to be the worst, when we commented on the weird cravings, even though Beckett was almost as bad as her. He's eaten some of the things my sister was discovering to be delicious.

Beckett yanked the cord out of the wall after not being able to stop it the way you were supposed to. With the impossible to find button. I swear every time you went looking for the button when you needed it the most, it seemed to disappear. I don't even know why the alarm was set to go off, it was the weekend, it literally had no reason to go off and I have no doubt that it woke the entire household up, it is a pretty powerful alarm.

I open my eyes to look at the bare back of my boyfriend as he leaned with one arm on the bed, the other rubbing the crust and sleep from his eyes. It had been a rough night which he had spent comforting my vomiting sister while she cried with self-doubt. He hadn't been released until around midnight. Poor thing. I pitied my own boyfriend for having to deal with my sister. In a way, I should have been the one to worry about her and deal with her in that situation but my boyfriend stepped up and dealt with it and allowed me to sleep. Ever since we moved into the Steel household, I felt a need to help pay for things because the moment we moved in and Beckett's father Kevin knew that Courtney was pregnant he went out and bought the expensive pregnancy vitamins that she would need. I felt a need to pay Kevin back for that so I got a part-time job after school. Beckett somewhat didn't like it because of the fact that we spent less time together but he understood why I was doing it and thought it was a noble move. It made me happy for him to approve of it.

I grinned and reached up and ran my hand over his back startling my boyfriend to the point that he fell off of the bed and blanket going down with him, creating a loud crashing noise that I swear could be heard throughout the entire house. I instantly felt the need to check on my boyfriend, darting my head over the edge of the bed to see my boyfriend just staring at the ceiling, like he was pondering the purpose of life while staring at his ceiling.

I began to laugh at him quietly, and he instantly sent me a glare that had my laughter freezing. He pulled himself up before touching noses with me. It happened in an instant. The air around me moving quickly as my boyfriend filled me over with his arm sending me tumbling to the floor, joining him on the ground. I was shocked for a second before Beckett climbed on top of me, straddling my hips. He leaned down to get us face to face.

"Karma's a bitch," Beckett whispered in my ear, before leaning down to kiss me. I let out a happy sigh before grabbing Beckett's hips to hold him in place exactly where he belonged, next to me. I smiled into the kiss before putting more force into, pressing harder against his lips.

I felt Beckett shudder above me and I knew it would be the perfect opportunity to change positions, in a flash, I had rolled us over, putting Beckett down underneath me. I didn't separate our lips through the entire motion, liking the closeness us kissing created. I loved the closeness I and Beckett had, it made our relationship even better than before. I pulled back before glancing deeply at my boyfriend. His face was flushed and he was breathing deeply, as was I. I hadn't realized how long we had been kissing until that exact moment.

I leaned down and pressed my forehead against his forehead, smiling at him as he calmed down as well, smiling at me in return. Geez, our relationship was perfect. I was falling for this boy faster than I have ever thought imaginable and I liked it that way.

"BOYS!!!! STOP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING, BREAKFAST IS READY!! NO SEX IN THIS HOUSE!!" Beckett's father yelled from downstairs, his voice filled with a form of panic at the thought of the two of us having sex. I and Beckett looked at each other and simply laughed.

Everything is perfect.

More👇