~The Dancer~ (2/5)

~Themes of abuse, be warned~

Name:
Kaelin Smith

Age:
19

Birthday:
July 26

Gender:
Male

Species:
Human

Sexuality:
Openly Homosexual

Powers:
None

Height/Weight:
5'0, 126 lbs

Appearance:
Kaelin is a short man with messy fiery red hair that goes just below his shoulders. He usually keeps his hair in a topknot. He has round, pumpkin orange eyes and light skin. He has a feminine yet fit figure and is slightly muscular. Because of how short he is and how feminine he looks, Kaelin sometimes comes across as a girl and much younger than he appears. People constantly mistake him for being a girl and much younger than he is.

Art by peachpeachtea on Tumblr

Usual clothing:
Kaelin usually wears tight fitting and revealing outfits. His usual everyday wear is either a tight tank top, short skirts and fishnet with tall boots, or tight leggings with tall boots and a long shirt.

Tattoos, scars, piercings, marks:
Kaelin has burn scars covering most of his body.

Personality:
A total flirt who knows just want he wants, Kaelin is a mix of arrogance and hotheadedness. He tends to act extremely confident around everyone he meets, but in reality Kaelin is just hiding deep rooted insecurities.
Kaelin is a very hotheaded individual and tends to lash out and get annoyed at the smallest things. He has a few anger issues and is seeking help to try and fix them. With that anger he also can act extremely bratty.
Despite all of that, if you get into his circle he will be a loyal friend. He cares deeply about those he trusts and will do anything for them if needed. He can be a very fun loving and teasing individual, and loves to learn about new things and try new things. He's rather friendly and adores making new friends. He does have a slight fear of romantic commitment due to bad things in his past.

Backstory:
Kaelin was born and raised in a small town and with two loving parents. His parents would do anything for him, and he loved them all dearly. His mother was the reason he fell in love with wearing more feminine clothing, due to the fact that she once mentioned how adorable he looked in a dress and then bought him
One night, however, a fire started in their house, and by the time they realized what was going on it was too late. Kaelin's father perished in their home, but his mother managed to get herself and Kaelin out of the house, yet died shortly afterwards in the hospital. Kaelin nearly died as well but managed to pull through, however the incident left him with severe burn scars over most of his body.
Orphaned and homeless, Kaelin was sent to live with his uncle when he was 9 years old. His uncle was extremely disapproving of Kaelin's choice in dress so he got rid of any of his feminine clothing and forced him to act more manly. Every time Kaelin tried going against his uncles wishes he'd be locked in his room for hours, and sometimes even days, on end. Desperate for an escape, Kaelin began stealing his uncles money and saving it to get away. When he turned 16 he finally gathered enough money and escaped to the city.
He got a job at a gentleman's club and began his career of dancing. While working there he became friends with the various people who also worked there and they became a sort of family. Kaelin also started a rather toxic relationship with a man named Chris, which ended rather horridly and caused Kaelin to fear relationships.

Likes:
Dancing, pumpkin spice, foxes, cute outfits, being the center of attention, being able to dance for people, men flirting with him, flirting, going out drinking

Dislikes:
Fire, being alone, tight spaces, hypocrites, people with closed minds, smoke, having glitter everywhere

Other:
After being a dancer for so long, Kaelin fell in love with it and has begun saving money to open up his own dance studio to teach others how to dance. Kaelin also takes various dancing lessons to learn other dances.

Family:
Evelyn Smith (mother)
Markus Smith (father)
Jeremy Smith (Uncle, father's side)

Pets:
None, but wants a pet fox

Occupation:
Dancer

Scenario 1:
The music was loud and blaring throughout the gentlemen's club as various men and women went out to dance for the various people. It was a rather busy Friday night, and it was getting harder to find places to sit. You didn't know why you were even in there, you hadn't wanted to go but your friends convinced you to go out and they wouldn't take no for an answer. You would've rather gone to do something else on this Friday night, but there was no going back now.
Your friends found places to sit and you sat down with them, looking around at the various dancers. You could hear your friends talking about who they'd pay for a lap dance and what they'd get to drink, but you didn't pay them much attention. You just wanted to keep to yourself for most of the night.
"Hey there cutie, you look like you're in need of something fun," a voice said from somewhere beside you.
You turn your head and see a short male standing there a few inches away from you. The boy had his hips cocked slightly and one hand resting on them. A grin was on his face and a playful glint was alight in his eyes.

Scenario 2:
Make whatever one you want~