~From Troubled Times~ (1/5)

~This Page is filled with themes of sexual abuse and eating disorders so be warned~

Name:
James Giroux

Age:
16

Birthday:
November 16

Gender:
Male

Sexuality:
Homosexual

Species:
Human

Powers:
None

Height/Weight:
5'6, 189 lbs

Appearance:
James is a pale skinned boy with freckles everywhere. His hair is black and extremely messy, sticking up in the back. He has round bright blue eyes. James is also chubby

Usual clothing: James usually just wears regular t-shirts and jeans with different shoes

Usual clothing:
James usually just wears regular t-shirts and jeans with different shoes. Sometimes he tends to wear nicer clothes, but it's normally just a t-shirt and jeans combination.

Tattoos, scars, piercings, marks:
Freckles everywhere

Personality:
James is a very outgoing boy. He is extremely friendly and lives for meeting new people. While he's friendly, however, he does have a rather difficult time trusting new people and can be extremely wary of those he doesn't know.
James has a severe lack of confidence in himself due to his father and often puts himself down constantly. He absolutely despises his self-image and will constantly strive to make himself look better, no matter what.

Backstory:
James was born in Paris France to Adrienne and Antoine Giroux. He had two older siblings, a brother named Basile and a sister named Elizabeth. He had a fairly normal childhood, his mother doted over him constantly and his father was good to him as well.
That all changed when James was six years old. One day when he was outside playing ball with his older brother, the ball rolled into the road and James ran after it only to be struck by a car, and Basile was hit as well after running after him.
The two of them survived thankfully, but the incident left James with weak lungs and Basile a shoulder injury that would last his entire life. The incident tore their parents apart. His father blamed Basile for what had happened, but his mother blamed neither of them. Their marriage ended and Adrienne left with Elizabeth while Antoine had custody over Basile and James.
That began a hellish nightmare for James. His father began drinking constantly which led him to abuse Basile horrendously. He also moved to America, in an attempt to cover his tracks. As James got older, the abuse turned to him as well. His father was hardly physical with him, but he constantly put James down, which led to him having no confidence in himself. James constantly lived in fear of what his father would eventually do to him. When he was 14 he developed an eating disorder, and after struggling with it for a year his brother found out and began the long process of healing. James started doing much better, but living under the constant mental attacks from his father has started making James take some step backs.

Likes:
Sunflowers, reading, autumn, cafes, dogs, taking long walks, meeting new people

Dislikes:
Alcohol, running, himself, seeing his brother hurt, large crowds, being alone with his father

Other:
James has weaker lungs because of what happened to him as a child, which means he cannot run for very long without having difficulty breathing.

Family:
Antoine Giroux (mother)
Adrienne Giroux (father)
Elizabeth Giroux (older sister)
Basile Giroux (older brother)

Pets:
A St. Bernard named Maximus that is owned by his father.

Occupation:
Student

Scenario 1
The cool breeze blew threw the trees, causing the multicolored leaves to spiral down and land on the sidewalk. The fall season was in full swing, and it was lovely. Pretty soon people would start preparing for Halloween, the decorations were already hanging up in stores and it was only September!
You walked down the street, trying to make your way back to your house. You weren't really paying much attention to the people walking past you. There seemed to be a lot more people walking around than usual, but the thought didn't bother you that much. Suddenly a person slammed into you, knocking you off your feet and onto the ground. As you looked up you saw a young boy on the ground in front of you. The black haired boy looked up at you and his eyes widened with shock.
"O-oh my goodness I am so sorry," the boy exclaimed, his voice laced with a slight accent, "I didn't even see you there!"

Scenario 2
Make whatever you want~