II

Clarence (King) P.O.V

Ring , Ring Ring .....

I get a call from Lucky telling me something happen at the trap he told me to meet him and Killa at the trap...

So I look to the right of me and see the girl that let me hit sleep ... I shake her and telling her to get the fuck out as im going to my bathroom to take a shower....

Hold up my bad yall I forgot to introduce myself...
My name is Clarence Ethan "King" White but everybody call me King in the street... Im 28 years old with no kids,Im 6'0 and I have 6 sibling ,3 brothers and 2 sisters... I dont have love for nun of these hoes because of a bitch name Monica but that is a story another day... I know you like im disrespectful to women but nah the ones who do me dirty is the ones I disrespectful but I love women.... it just this one girl I had a One Night Stand with 3 years ago I cant get my mine off she was fine asf... but that all you need to know ...

30 mintues later at the trap house...

I shake Lucky and Killa and ask them what happen ?

Lucky: Man somebody stole 15k from us King

King: WHAT !!!

Killa: Yeah man somebody stole 15k and my finger itching to let these rounds in...

King: Who stole from us?

Lucky: that nigga Gotti

Killa: I told yall niggas not to put him on something was off about him from the jump

Lucky: Nigga let not worried about that lets worry about gutting his ass

Killa: Alright lets go

King: AYE !!! EVERY MOTHERFUCKING BODY MEET ME IN THE MEETING ROOM RIGHT FUCKING NOW !!!

in the meeting room...

King: So do yall know why yall meeting me in here !!

Everybody said no...
why we in here boss? Buddy said
Yeah why we in here? Gotti said with a smirk on his face... I was getting mad because he trying to play me as a bitch...
I Dont Know You Tell Me Gotti ? I said playing dumb with him.
Shit I dont know boss you the one that call us in here Gotti said
Well since you ask ?-- I didnt finsh my sentence because I had shot the nigga in his arms.... TAKE HIM TO THE DUNGEON NOW....
I know something of you like why I shot Gotti? because he stolen 15k from me... and I want yall to know IF YOU EVER FUCKING STEAL FROM ME YOU GOING DOWN IN THE DUNGEON AND YALL ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE DUNGEON!!!
YES BOSS Everybody said
NOW GET BACK TO WORK !!!!

I walk out the office to meet Killa and Lucky in the dungeon....
I walk in to see Gotti tied up...

King:So Gotti where my money ?

Gotti: fuck you bitch ass nigga

Me and my niggas start laugh... as Killa slap Gotti with the dog chains 5 times...

Lucky: See bitch ass nigga you really testing yo

Gotti: I got a question how that fine ass sisters of yours doing Lucky and Killa I heard she got a son by yours homebody King here...

King: what tf you talking about ?

Lucky :what? My sisters didnt fuck King

Killa: huh?

Gotti: Oh you didnt know about 3 years ago yall sisters had a One Night Stand with King over there.... I remember because she let out his house when I was going over the to give King that money...

I held a confused face as im thinking I got a kid I didnt know about...

Killa:Bitch ass nigga you want to lie when you close to death I dont think so

Lucky: nigga where is our money?

Gotti:Joe and his boys got it the going to come looking for me If I am dead

King: Well I guess the just going to be looking as Lucky let off 4 rounds on his bitch ass...

We get to my office as Killa stop us and said We going to my house after this because my nephew do kinda favor you King .... I look at Killa and said I never meet you sisters but Alright ..

*If you wondering who is Killa and Lucky they are queen brothers ... Lucky is Landon and Killa is Bailey...

At Lucky House.....

I walk in to see 2 girls and a little boy who look about 3 sitting down in the living room.... Lucky and Killa See Me and Call A Family Meeting...

The girls turn around and I see the person who I been dreaming about and when I fuck these hoes who I be think about look at me as If she seen a Ghost....

Queen P.O.V

I look up and see the man I didnt plan on seeing, I havent talk or seen him since 3 years ago...
I was scared because everybody know
King is a Ruthless ass nigga with alot of trouble behind him... hint why I didnt tell him about MY son because If I did my son life would have been in danger and u refuse to let that happen... When I found out I had sex with King and I was pregnant by him made me scared for my life....
Queen he said so smoothly
Boy dont I miss that voice just hearing him say my name turn me on....but I snap out of it ....
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GET OUT !! YOU ARE GOING TO PUT US IN DANGER I yelled

Clarence (King) P.O.V

Queen I said smoothly and shockingly

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GET OUT !! YOU ARE GOING TO PUT US IN DANGER she yelled

I look down to see a little boy that look like a good mixture of me and her stare at me
I then got piss off because she hid my son from me for 3 years and she disappeared

I start laughing as her little sister grab our son and left out the room ... you in Danger YOU IN DANGER I DIDNT DO SHIT YOU DID THAT ONCE YOU LET ME FUCK RAW AND WHEN YOU HAD MY BABY AND THEN I HAD TO FIND OUT I HAD A SON WHEN ME AND YOU FUCKING BROTHERS WHERE ABOUT TO KILL THIS NIGGA BECAUSE HE TOLD ME AND YOU BROTHERS TO WATCH OUT FOR YOU STUPID ASS YOU PUT OUR CHILD IN DANGER THE MINUTE YOU DECIDED TO KEEP HIM I yelled

Aye shut the fuck up with that yelling my nephew can still heard yall Killa said

So when we ask who the father is why you lie and said he was a deadbeat Lucky said
Because he was the moment I found out who he was, he was dead to me she said.... what she said hurt my feeling but I just shook it off but I can still feel the pain in my chest....

You wrong for that Queen and you know you is to not tell me about our son for 3 years I said

Im not wrong I feel as I was protecting MY son she said

No he is OUR SON it took both of us to make him I MISS OUT ON 3 FUCKING YEARS OF HIS LIFE THAT I CANT GET BACK BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO BE SELFISH BECAUSE OF THE ONE NIGHT STAND WE HAD now go get OUR SON so I can meet him I said

She walk out storming like the big ass kid to go get our son....
Damn man I have a kid out here i said as Killa said Welcome to the Family.... I look up to see Lucky looking at me shaking his head......