ONE

NAHMIR .
___________

"mane, imma miss yo bitch ass." i chuckled as i talked to jay on the phone.

i was on the way to atlanta to live with a goofy nigga, and jr. goofy nigga.

if my mama think that we all finna be a family, she betta take that shit somewhere else. she already know ion get along wit her mans.

and on a higher note, he have a whole son. now y'all know i ain't finna deal wit his ass for the rest of my life.

"i ain't gon miss yo dyke ass, you ain't neva' gimme the answers for mrs. corson damn homework." i could basically see him roll his eyes.

"stop allat damn cussin' in my christian inherited car!" my mama yelled next to me, continuing to drive.

i kissed my teeth, hearing jay chuckle.

"ight' mane, i gotta go. i'll talk to you later." i hung up, looking out the window to see our car pull up to the house imma spend the rest of my teenage years in.

it looked pretty nice, kinda musty, but nice.

i got out the car, closing the passenger door slowly.

we walked up onto the porch. before mama could even knock, this goofy nigga swung the door open, smiling hard as hell.

"hey baby, hello nickolas." keith smiled, grabbing her bags, and walking in.

aye, so you can't take my bags? ight bet. 🤫 .

we walked into his house, i set my bags right by the door. i hope this nigga do something funny so i can grab my bags and go, cuz ion plan on unpacking.

"taymor, come downstairs!" keith yelled, setting my mom's bags down by the couch.

a browskin, big lip having ass, boy came down. he looked like one of them niggas that act like they bold as shit, but scream like a bitch when the lights turn off or sum.

or i'm just being hella mean.

"dis nick, he gon' be livin' wit us." keith introduces me, bitch i can introduce myself thank you.

"wassup," he smiled, showing his braces. his smile was kinda cute.

no homo tho.

"wassup, you don't have to call me nick, you can call me nahmir."

"why nahmir?"

bitch cuz i like that name, stop bullying me.

"i just like it instead of nick." i shrugged, sighing. i really wanna leave, like y'all don't understand my pain.

"go find ya room baby, taymor'll bring yo bags." mama said, smiling at keith. damn, can't notice yo child huh.

i nodded, running upstairs, looking for a room.

i saw cracked open door, and being the nosey nigga i am, i tried to look in.

the door was shut closed abruptly, causing my ass to stumble.

"that's my room nigga, don't go up in there snooping' around and shit." tay growled. i was about to laugh my ass off. he don't scare me with that growling shit.

i just shrugged and carried on looking for a room.

finally, i found one. it was big, the shit was like the kitchen and bathroom combined.

"so, this yo new room?"

i looked, to see tay setting my bags by the closet.

i just nod. ion like him.

"ight, but remember what i said. don't go in my room, i mean it." he sneered, before walking out.

alright tyrone.

-imma make nick mean as hell in this lmao.