FOUR

NAHMIR
_________

"wooww, he really tried to rape you." jah looked at me, stealing my fries. i kissed my teeth, and rolled my eyes. greedy ass.

"stop stealing my shit, and yes he tried clapping my cheeks mane." i sighed, eating my burger.

me and jah was at the mall, in the food court, talking about shit and getting to know each other more.

i definitely told him about the incident that happened with me and tay.

"he would've catched these hands, and a case." jah mumbled. i laughed, almost choking on my burger.

"you good, baby?" i feel someone rub my back, and i almost choked again.

i looked at taymor, and narrowed my eyes. this nigga taymor bouta' get punched in his shit.

"so, you stalking me now?"

he laughed. "naw, i'm tryna get you to be mine." he smirked, kissing my earlobe.

i pushed him back, and jah chuckled. i glared at him, and he smiled.

"you ain't tell me he bold." he laughed again, and i groaned. this is hella embarrassing.

"shawty, who dis'?" tay looked at me, before sitting across from my left.

did he really just call m- this ain't it.

i sighed, and rubbed my forehead.
"taymor, this is jah."

tay smiled at jah, then glanced at me.
"i guess ima have to get to know all yo friends, since you finna be my baby." he smirked at me, grabbing my hand and kissing my knuckles.

i snatched my hand away and snickered.

jah was giggling to himself, eating all my damn fries. actin' like i ain't see him take em'.

"tay, come on nigga!" i turned around and saw a gecko faceass nigga. he looked like that damn lizard off the geico commercial.

"aight babyboy, ima see yo fine ass at home." he leaned in, but my ass leaned all the way back.

he rolled his eyes, and walked to his lil' friend.

"his ass hella bold!" jah yelled, staring at his phone. i forgot how annoying jah ass is.

"you stole all my fries."

____

"turn this soft shit off!" i tried turning off jah's radio, but he smacked my hand.

"fuck you mean, sza is that bitch!" jah was on his way taking me home. i'm really praying that taymor ass ain't home yet.

i sighed, and leaned my head on the window.

jah pulled up infront of my house, before turning to me.

"you ready to get yo booty taked." jah wiggled his eyebrows. i punched his shoulder, before chuckling when he winced.

"aight mane, ima see you later." i got out the car, mentally screaming.

i opened the door slowly, before stepping inside. i shut it quietly, and smiled.

yes, finally, home al-

arms tightly wrapped around my waist, and i tensed up. damn!

"you thought i wasn't home, huh lil' baby?" taymor whispered in my ear, rubbing my sides.

HUH. WHAT? *in dexter vc*

"no nigga." i rolled my eyes, trying to get out his grip.

he tightened his arms around my waist, and i whined.

kisses were planted on my neck, i ain't gon lie, that shit felt good. i ain't have my neck get kissed on in a long ass time.

i bit my lip, and started punching his chest. i want him to let me gooooo.

he slapped my ass, and i jumped.
ooou, aggressive.

"i want you, but you ain't ready." he pulled away and walked upstairs.

i stood there, before sighing and grabbing a handful of my dreads.

remember nick, y'all stepbrothers and you ain't gay.