Epilogue

The sound of a sizzling pan, the smell of egg and bacon in the air. Yuri leaned over to grab the handle of the refrigerator, he opened the bottom door, and swung it open. It was stocked with many colorful things, most in Japanese and a few in Russian, courtesy of all the fans. Even after all this time they still send things, they still love the once figure skaters.
Yuri looked inside the door, "no milk." He sighed as he closed the fridge, leaned back over to the stove and turned off the burner. He picked up a bag of pancake mix and walked over to the pantry setting it down on a shelf after opening the door, and closing it again. He opened a cabinet full of plates and bowls and pulled out two of the previous, bringing them to the table along with the pan.
He laid out the plates next to the already placed table ware. He set down the eggs and bacon on a hot plate in the center.

"Victor!"
"Yes Yuri?" Victor called back from another room.
"Breakfast is ready, would you please come here to eat with me?" Yuri said as he pulled out a chair to sit in. Once he was settled he went to push himself in but Victor beat him to it. Tucking him in so he was nice and close to their table.
Yuri looked back at Victor, who was smiling like a dope which in turn made Yuri smile as well.
"Good morning my little piggy."
"Ugh!" Yuri giggled, "That name is terrible!!"
Victor gasped, lightly punching yuri on the cheek. Yuri laughed again, grabbing victors hand, kissing it gently on his knuckles. Victor hummed, pulling his hand away and slipping it under Yuri's chin. Victor then pulled Yuri's face up to his own, delivering a tender and sweet kiss to his lovers lips. They stood there a while, just taking up each others smells and tastes. They had done this many times before and it never got old, unlike themselves. It was passionate, yet solicitous and held a sense of familiarity that both of them loved. They loved being able to live with each other and they loved eating breakfast together most of all.
"Your breakfast is getting cold Victor." Yuri said, kissing Victor one more time before pulling away from a reluctant husband. Said husband in question sighed softly and walked over to his spot right across from his soulmate.
"Thank you Yuri for breakfast." Victor said as he scooped an egg off the pan along with two slices of bacon.
Yuri smiled and nodded as he undid the twist tie from a bread bag, grabbing two pieces. One for himself and one for his husband. Victor took the piece of bread from Yuri with a soft "thank you my love." And returned to devouring his breakfast. Yuri did so as well, opening up his phone in the process to check the media or other things.
"Oh." Yuri said as he placed his half eaten peace of bread down, that now had egg on it, back onto his plate.
Victor looked up at lover, confused by his face and wanting Yuri to elaborate.
"What's wrong?" Victor said.
"It's Takeshi, he says that there is a young boy at Ice Castle and that he refuses to leave until he talks to us." Yuri looked up to Victor, Victor having a confused yet intrigued look on his face.
"That's strange." Victor took a bite of his bacon. Yuri glanced back down at his phone.
"He says that he's been there since four this morning, jesus."
"One though kid." Victor said, he took another bite of his bacon, finishing it off completely and then picking up his egg and bread.
"We should probably go there right?"
"I'm just as interested as you piggy." Victor winked, and Yuri facepalmed. Victor had managed to get his breakfast all over his face.
Yuri got up and took his plate with him, "Oh lord.." he placed a kiss on Victors forehead, "is it too late for divorce?" He smirked.
"That's not funny Yuri!"
"Eh kinda funny."
Victor pouted and finished his breakfast, wiping his face with a napkin and joining Yuri with the rest of the dishes.
"I can finish up here, after all you made it." Victor scooted Yuri out of the way of the running water and soap suds.
"Alright fine." Yuri stood up on his toes and placed a kiss on Victors lips.
"I'm going to go shower, if you hurry maybe you can join me?"

After that Victor was scrubbing those dishes faster than he ever had.