Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 3

Last time, Joe wanted to ask Miley about Emily but never got the chance, Joe was about to ask Miley out but Nick wouldn't let him, and he was about to tell Joe whether he likes Miley or not, does he?... Find out now!

"So, do you like Miley?" Joe asked. "UGH! Just ask her out Joe, I don't care anymore!" Nick angrily yells. Runs in the house and in his room.

Miley walks over. "What was up with that?" Miley asked. Joe starts to feel guilty. "I don't know, I better go talk to him." Joe tells her, walks in the house. "... And then there was none." Miley murmured to herself.

With Nick and Joe

Nick laying on his bed. "Hey man, can I talk to you?" Joe asked. "What do you need help planning your date with Miley?" Nick asked, annoyed. "I'm not asking her out Nick.." Joe tells him. Nick looks up. "Why not?" He asked. "Well.. you obviously don't want me too.. for some... odd reason.." Joe tells him, gives Nick a look. "UGH! I don't like her Joe!" Nick yells alittle. "Whatever you say." Joe said, walks out and goes downstairs.

"Hey, how'd it go?" Miley asked. "Eh? You know Nick, he is pretty stubborn sometimes." Joe tells her. "Oh believe me... I know." Miley said. "Oh yeah. There's something I've been waiting to ask you all day." Joe said, remembering.

With Nick

Nick takes out his cell phone and calls Selena. "Hello?" Selena asked. "Hey babe, what sup?" Nick asked. "Nicky, I was hoping you would call." Selena said, her voice perked up. "Yeah... so uhm... you wanna come over?" He asked.

With Joe and Miley

Miley thinking: Oh no, he's going to ask me out now... "W-What is it?" Miley asked, nervous. "Is Emily dating that... Mitchell guy?" He asked. "No. Why would you think that?" She asked. "Oh I don't know they seem really close." Joe tells her, a little too happy about the news. "Nah, there just best friends." Miley tells him. "Cool." Joe smiles, getting excited.

With Nick

"Sorry Nicky. I can't, I'm hanging out with Demi." Selena tells him on the phone. "Oh.. Okay." Nick said, a little sad. "Yeah well I have to go see you tomorrow Nicky." She tells him, hangs up. Nick hangs up. "Yeah..." He mutters to himself.

The Next Day in English

Nick throws a piece of paper at Miley. She turns around. "For just once, couldn't you leave me alone?" Miley asked. "No, now open the piece of paper." Nick demands. "Why?" She asked, confused and annoyed. "Just do it." He demands. Miley rolls her eyes than turns around and open the piece of paper. 'Why do you hate me?

The Bell Rings

Nick walks over to Miley. "Well?" He asked. "You want to know why I hate you?" She asked. "Yeah." He nods. "Your rude, stuck up, mean, conceited, a total player.." She said, but gets cut off. "Okay, okay I get it.." He sadly said, walks away. She starts to feel guitly. "Oh man.." She said to herself.

With Emily

Emily opening her locker. Joe walks over. "Hey Emily." He smiles. "Hey Joe, boy do you feel happy." She laughs. "Yes, and would you like to know why?" He asked. "Sure." She smiles. "Well I was just about to ask you.." He said, but gets cut off. Mitchell walks over. "Hey guys, what sup?" He asked. "Oh hey Mitch." Emily greets. "Hey.." Joe greets, annoyed.