Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 8

Last time... There is going to be a dance on Friday, which made Kevin think of a plan to get Nick to admit he like's Miley. Joe is asking Emily, Kevin is asking Ashley and Mitchell just asked Miley if she wants to be his date... Will she say yes? Find out now...

"So do you want to go with me?" Mitchell asked. The bell rings. "I have to go to class, but I'll let you know at lunch. Bye." She said, walks to English.

In EnglishNick passes Miley a note. Miley laughs to herself and opens the note. Nick: Hey Miley: Hey, what sup? Nick: I wanted to ask you something... Miley: And that would be? Nick: Are you going to say yes to Mitchell? Miley: I don't know, why? Nick: Oh I was just wondering...

At Lunch

"So babe I was thinking, if you get a gray tux it will match my eyes." Selena suggests. "What are you talking about?" Nick asked, confused. "For the dance silly, were going together." Selena tells him. "Who said we were going together?" He asked. "Well Nick, I'm your girlfriend, you wouldn't go with anyone else. Duh." She said, thinking he's acting dumb. "Yeah..."

He said, starts to think about Miley. 'Miley gasps and crushes an oreo in Nick's hair and starts laughing. "Oh that's it, Cyrus." He laughs. Miley laughs then gets up and starts running around the living room. "Ooh I'm so scared." She said, sarcastically. "You should be." He smiles, starts chasing her. She starts to run backwards. "Come on Jonas. You can do better than that." She jokes, turns around and runs forward. "Psh. I'm letting you win." He laughs, runs faster and grabs Miley by the waist. "Put me down." She laughs. "No! I'm getting you back for that oreo you smashed on my head." He said, starts tickling her. Miley falls on the ground laughing. "Nick! Stop!" She begs, screaming. Nick falls on top of her and keeps tickling her. "Not unless you say Nick Jonas is the hottest, most coolest person ever!" He demands. "Never." Miley laughs. "Fine." He said, stops tickling her. "Then I'll just do this." He said, kisses her.

"Nick!" Cody yells. Nick snaps out of it. "Yeah?" He asked. "Someone is a little spacy today. So do you want to come over to my house after school and play football?" Cody asked. "Ugh sure. I'll be right back." He said, leaves.

With Miley and Mitchell (At Miley Locker)

"So Miley... What's your answer?" Mitchell asked. "Uhm..." Miley stutters. Nick walks around the corner and see's Miley and Mitchell and listens in on their conversation. "Let me a guess.. it's a no.." Mitchell said, disappointed. Thinking: Yes, she said no! "No, I never said that." Miley said. Nick Thinking: Dammit! "Well than, what were you saying?" Mitchell asked. "I was going to say yes." Miley smiles. Nick becomes extremely sad, and walks away. "Really?! That's awesome! Thanks Miley." Mitchell smiles, hugs her. "We should probably get to lunch now." She smiles. "Yeah your right." He said, they walk to lunch.

At Nick's Table

Nick pokes his food with his fork. "Babe, tomorrow we need to go to the mall to pick out your suit." Selena tells him. "Whatever.." He mutters. "So Demi, do you want to go to the dance with me?" Cody asked. "Sure Cody, I'd love too." Demi smiles. "Demi, can I talk to you for a sec." Selena said. Pull Demi away with her.

"What is it, Sel?" Demi asked. "I thought you liked Joe?" Selena asked. "I do. But he's with Emily." Demi tells her. Points to where Emily and Joe are laughing and flirting. Selena rolls her eyes. "Demi you can always break them up, DUH!" Selena said. "Your right." Demi said, smiles evily. "I know. She smiles, than walks back to the table.

At Miley's Table

"No way! You're going with Mitchell?" Emily asked. "Yeah.." Miley nods. "That's great, Miles. Ashley smiles. Miley looks somewhere else. "Uh-huh." She mutters. "How come Emily and I are more excited than you are?" Ashley asked. "I guess I just don't think it's a big deal." Miley shrugs. "Well, at least you have a date. Joe hasn't asked me, do you think he doesn't like me anymore." Emily said, worried. "That's crazy! Saturday at the mall, he couldn't stop talking about you, he's probably just wants to do it at the right time." Miley tells her. "He couldn't stop talking about me, awe." Emily smiles. "Yeah, well, Kevin hasn't asked me yet either." Ashley said, frowning. "Would you relax, they both like you, and their both going to ask you to be their dates at the dances." Miley reassures them.

In Chemistry

Kevin staring at Ashley. Ashley looks up at Kevin. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked. Kevin laughs a little. "No reason." He said. "Yeah, okay." Ashley giggles. "I have something to ask you?" He asked. "Oh really? And what do you have to ask me Mr. Jonas?" Ashley asked. Kevin laughs. "Well Ms. Tisdale, I was wondering, you would be my date for the dance?" He asked. "I would love too." Ashley smiles. "I'm going to have the most beautiful date there." Kevin smiles big. "And I'm going to have the most handsome boy there." She giggles. "Very true." He smiles.

In The Jonas Car (On the way home)

Nick looking out the window. "Geez Nick, would you just tell us what's wrong? You've been completely ignoring me today." Joe said. Nick rolls his eyes. "Would you just leave me alone Joe." Nick tells him. Miley listening to her iPod. "Sorry." Joe said. Kevin pulls into the driveway. "Were here." He announces.

15 minutes later

Nick putting stuff in a gym bag. "Hey man, where are you going?" Joe asked. "I'm going to Cody's, were going to play football." Nick tells him. "Oh.. cool." Joe said. Sits down on the couch and watches Nick. "What the hell?" Nick asked. "What is it?" Joe asked. Nick pulls Barney socks out of his gym bag. "Ew, man! Why are those in here?" Nick asked, throws them at Joe. "I've been looking for those, thanks." Joe said. (Remember Joe loves Barney). "Yeah, whatever." Nick mutters.

With Miley

Miley walks into the kitchen and pours herself a glass of water and overhears Joe and Nick talking in the living room.

"Oh here we go again." Joe said. "Here we go again, what?" Nick asked. Joe imidates Nick. "I'm sad! Someone did something... now I'm sad. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! What's wrong Nick?" Joe asked. "Nothing." Nick said, lying. "Nick, I'm your brother, you can tell me anything, I feel like you've been shutting me out lately." Joe tells him. Nick stays silent. "Well?" Joe asked. Nick mumbles something. "What?" Joe asked. "... She's going to the dance.. with.. someone else..." Nick tells him, softly.

Miley thinking: Who is he talking about Selena?...

"Oh you mean.. you know who?" Joe asked. "...Yes." Nick sighs.

Miley thinking: Ugh! Just say her name!

"So you admit it?" Joe asked, smiling big. "I never said that." Nick said. "No, but you implied it." Joe tells him. "No, I didn't Joe." Nick said, getting annoyed. "Yes you did." Joe argues. "I did not Joe so shut up." Nick said, getting mad now. "Not until you admit it." Joe said.

Miley thinking: Admit what?

"NO!" Nick yells, getting furious. "Fine, then I'll just go tell her myself." Joe said. "JOE! NO! WAIT!" Nick yells. "Yes?" He asked. "Would you just stop?" Nick asked. "Not until you admit it." Joe said. "FINE!" He yells, he takes a deep breath. "I LOVE MILEY CYRUS!" He shouts.

Miley thinking: Oh... My... God...

What happens next? Nick admitted he likes Miley! What will Miley think? Will Joe ask Emily to the dance yet? How will the dance go? Find out next..

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME I FOLLOW BACK <3

THANKS FOR READING NILEYS <3

143