Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 7

Last time... Miley and Nick just forgot about the kiss, Joe and Emily date was great, so was Kevin and Ashley. The Jonas Brothers and Miley went to the mall where Miley tried on a dress that made Nick almost drool (: Then Selena showed up :( What happens next. Find out now..

"Selena? What are you doing here?" Nick asked. "Shopping duh. I'm here with Demi." Selena tells him. Demi walks over. "Hey guys." She greets, she looks at Joe. "Hi, Joe." She smiles. Joe rolls his eyes than looks away. Selena looks over at Miley than back at Nick. "Ew, why is that freak here? Can't she find a better place to shop, she's probably can't afford anything here." Selena said, rudely. Kevin walks over to them. "She happens to be with us, Selena." Kevin tells her. "Ew, what are you guys doing.. like.. charity work or something?" She asked, again rudely. "No, we happen to like her. But it would be charitable if YOU would LEAVE!" Joe yells at her. "Thanks." Miley smiles at Joe. Nick becoming slightly jealous. "uugh, whatever come on Demi." She said. Starts to walk away than turns to look at Nick. "Are you coming baby?" She asked. "Ugh." Nick said, looks at Kevin and Joe. "Nick can't come... he... ugh..." Kevin stutters, looks at Joe. "He has bad diarrhea." Joe tells her. (OMG LOL, Joe sense of humor gets me). "WHAT?!" Nick asked, yelling. "Ew much?! A little too much information, come on Dems let's go." She said, walks away. "Bye Joe." Demi said, flirty then leaves.

Miley, Kevin and Joe all burst out laughing. (I'm bursting out laughing as well). Nick walks away, angry. Kevin stops laughing. "I think I should go get him." Kevin tells them. "No, Kevin. Let Miley go get him." Joe said, winks at Kevin. "Oh right." Kevin said. Looks at Miley. "Can you get Nick and tell him were sorry." Kevin tells her. "Uhm.. Okay." Miley said, confused. Goes to go find Nick.

"Nice man." Kevin said. "Yeah, I'm so smart." He smiles proudly. "Yeahhh.. Let's go get something to eat." Kevin said. "TO THE FOOD COURT!" He happily yells, runs off. Kevin shakes his head and starts walking to the food court.

With Nick and Miley

Miley running after Nick. "Nick, slow down!" She calls out. Nick turns around and see's Miley. "What?" He asked. Catches up to Nick. "Nick, they didn't mean to embrass you in front of. Trying not to laugh. "Your girlfriend." She said, starts laughing. Nick getting annoyed. "Yeah, whatever." He said, starts walking. "Nick, wait." She calls. Grabs his arm. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh." She said. "Well you did. So apology not accepted. It's not funny... it was." Looks around. "Embarassing." He said. She let's go of Nick's hand. "Nick, everyone gets embarrassed, like when I was tripped by your girlfriend, when you did that little dare and made me look like a total loser." Miley reminds him. "I thought you didn't care what people think of you." Nick said. "I don't I'm just trying to make to you feel better." She smiles. Nick looks into Miley's eyes and smiles back. Thinking: She has amazing eyes. "Woah.." He said. "What is it?" She asked. "Oh... Nothing." He said, gets nervous. "Where's Kevin and Joe?" He asked. Miley looks around then spots them at the food court. "Oh there over there." She points out to where they are. "Come on." She said, walks over to Joe and Kevin.

Joe looks at Nick and Miley. "Well hello there children." He smiles. "Hey." Nick said, sits down. Miley sits next to Nick. "So Joe, you never told me all the details about last night." Miley said. "Oh, well, it was awesome. I had alot of fun." Joe tells her, simple. "What happened, last night?" Nick asked, confused. "Joe and Emily went on a date." Miley tells him. "What? I thought you liked Miley." Nick said. "What?" Miley asked, confused also. "Uh oh.." Kevin mutters. Joe starts to panic. "Well, uhm.. you see..." He stutters. Kevin sighs. "Joe doesn't like Miley, he's like Emily." Kevin tells them. "Then why did you tell me you li--" Nick was about to ask, but gets cut off. "Ugh.. Uhm.. BRAINFREEZE!" Joe shouts. "Joe is sooooo strange.." Miley said. "You just noticed?" He asked.

Later that day, with Joe and Kevin

"Great, now we hvae to think of a whole new plan." Kevin tells Joe. "Well it's your turn to think, I made up the last plan." Joe tells him. "Well obviously, if it didn't work the last time, your nect one may not be so brilliant." Kevin said. "Whatever.." Joe mutters.

With Ashley, Emily and Miley

Ashley sighs dreamily. "Then he kissed me goodnight." Ashley tells them. "Aw, I kissed Joe cheek." Emily tells them. Miley sighss. "What's wrong, Miles?" Emily asked. "Nothing.." She tells her, lying. "Miley.." Emily said, knows that she's lying. "Were your best friends, you can tell us anything." Ashley tells her. "Well, hearing you guys talk about what great guys you have, it makes me HATE the single life." Miley tells them. "Don't worry Miles, you'll get a great boyfriend." Ashley smiles. "Yeah.. like.. OMG! How cool would it be if we were ALL dating a Jonas Brother, Ashley and Kevin, Joe and I... and... Miley and Nick?" She asked. "Nick has a girlfriend... and even if he didn't, I don't like him like that." Miley tells them. "I'm just saying, you two could make a cute couple." Emily said. Miley stays silent. "OMG, she's hiding something." Ashley points out. "Am not. She said, lying. "Miley, you were never good at lying." Emily tells her. "Well.." Miley hesitates. Ashley getting anxious. "Tell us!" She yells. "We kinda... kissed.." She confessed. "WHAT?! Why didn't you tell us before?!" Emily asked. "Because I'm telling you now." Miley tells her. "Never mind that! Tell us.. is he a good kisser?" Ashley asked. "Ashley!" Miley yelled. "What? I was just wondering." Ashley said. Miley laughs. "Well.. I don't kiss and tell." Miley smiles.

Monday Morning, At School

PA: Good Morning Students! We have a special announcements! This Friday is the school's dance! Tickets go on sale today! One ticket is $5 so be sure to buy them soon!

Kevin gets an idea. "You hear that Joe.. A dance." Kevin smiles. "Yeah. I'm going to ask Emily, let me guess, your asking Ashley?" He asked. "Yeah, but nevermind that, I have an idea." He smiles. "What is it?" He asked. "I just thought of the plan to get Nick to admit he likes Miley." Kevin tells him.

With Miley and Mitchell

"Ooh a dance. He said. "Yeah, sounds like fun." She smiles. "Yeah.. do you have anyone in mind you want to go with?" He asked. "Well.." Miley said, but stops. Nick walks over. "Hey Miley." He greets. "Hey." She greets. Turns back to Mitchell. "I'm sorry, what were you say?" She asked. "Well I was going to ask you.. if maybe.. you wanted to go to the dance together?" He asked. "WHAT?!" Nick asked, yelling. Miley looks at Nick. "I mean... ugh... nevermind.." He stutters. Thinking: Please say no, please say no, please say no, please say no! Miley looks at Nick. "Okay?" She asked, confused. "So yeah, do you want to go with me Miley?" He asked.

What Happens Next... What is Joe and Kevin plan? Will it even work? Is Miley starting to like Nick? Or is something holding her back? Find out next :)

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME I FOLLOW BACK <3

THANKS FOR READING NILEYS <3

143