91: Power is the Only Law

(In the Battlefield)

"Noi." Noivern says in a menacing tone as it eyes Ash and Serena while hovering in front of Dragon Emperor.

Ash and Serena's hand start shaking for a moment but they immediately repress it. Dragon Emperor however notices it.

"You are afraid?" Dragon Emperor asks.

"Yes." Serena replies.

"Good. That means that you are not stupid." Dragon Emperor replies.

"Yeah but this is kind of " Ash says before getting cut of by Dragon Emperor.

"Overwhelming?" Dragon Emperor replies, completing Ash's sentence for him. Ash and Serena give a short nod on hearing Dragon Emperor's words.

"If that is the case then I'll make things a little easy for you. How about I'll only use Noivern in it's Mega Evolved form for one move and then have it revert back to its original form. How does that sound?" Dragon Emperor offers.

"Oh. Well that doesn't sound too bad." Ash says to which Serena nods.

"Very well then. Use Dragon Rush." Dragon Emperor commands. Noivern flies high in the sky before it gets engulfed in a pinkish bluish whitish energy. Then it moves towards Salamence and Garchomp. Everyone including Ash and Serena are paralyzed by the sight of Noivern's Dragon Rush which looks more like a wide cylindrical beam of energy.

"Light Screen." Serena manages to mutter.

"Protect." Ash shouts just before Noivern is about to make contact with Salamence and Garchomp. Noivern first hits Salamence then it slams into Garchomp. But it doesn't stop. It takes them along with itself as the attack continues forward. Everyone watches as Noivern inside the beam of energy keeps moving towards a sky scraper building next to the KIP Stadium. What happens next blows everyone's mind as Noivern punches through one face of the building and then blast out from the opposite face.

(In the VIP Box)

Everyone is standing up. Every watches in utter shocked silence as thick black smoke comes out from the two holes in the sky scrapper. Everyone is too shell shocked to even move.

"That's madness." Goodshow says as he turns chalk white.

"Yeah. And you went and stood up to him. Kudos for that." Diantha says as she collapses onto her chair.

"Such. Untamed power." Lance mutters.

"Look there." Aria shouts.

Everyone turns to see high in the clouds Noivern's attack coming down towards the ground from the cloud. Everyone watches as the attack heads for the ground like a meteor about to crash into the planet's surface.

(In the Battlefield)

The moment Dragon Emperor opens his eyes Noivern's attack collides exactly in the center of the battlefield sending an earthquake causing jolt throughout the stadium. Ash and Serena cross their arms to shield their faces as an explosion goes of and releases a massive sonic wave.

(In the VIP Box)

Moments after the dust cloud appears to engulf Ash and Serena causing Delia and Grace's shouts of horror. Lance presses a button for the public announcement system and screams at the top of his lungs "SONIC WAVE. GET DOWN."

5 seconds later the sonic wave hits the stands as it continues rapidly expanding in diameter with no sign of slowing down.

(In the Stands)