Question that can change situation

Walking on the beach and looking at the sunset could be the best evening for anyone, but that twilight was different for Selena. With hundreds of thoughts waiving through her mind about would could happen when she will pop-up the question, Selena was certainly nervous.

Selena's childhood was not anyone would ask for. Being part of broken family is a pain not everybody go through and when your parent's divorce on a bitter note it just add to the soup of sourness in life. Selena's parents weren't always fighting. In fact they were the so-called power couple until she was six. It was only after that time things changed from best to worst. Selena's parents fallout had made her believe that feeling like love never exists in life, it is just an infatuation which fades with time, until she met Gwen.

Gwen was her first and only boyfriend in past 19 years of her lifetime. Though they had a rough start when met first. Gradually with time turned into friends and since last two years in steady and private relationship with not much of PDA.

Being with Gwen made her feel happy, forget about her rough past. They were happy in their own space. But somewhere she wasn't sure about this relationship.

"What if even my relation turn out to be like my parent's?"

"What if hurt him or he hurts me someday?"

"Are we really made for each other or this just an infatuation?"

But she use to forget all about these questions when held by him in arms until today. When her parents came face by face coincidently and fought like two wild cats in front of her. These questions were running constantly and then two hands hold her tightly from back and a mesmerizing voice said

"shhh, I really want to know if you where thinking about me or not at all?" and there was Gwen with ever lasting charm and personality that make many girls fall for him.

"G I wanna....."

"hmm you didn't answer my question sel" and then he turned her around to look into her eyes.

She did try to hide constantly flickering and questioning gaze through her eyes but could make it possible.

"Ask me!"

"What?"

"What is going through your mind" Gwen said in one of his deepest tone ever to her as if he knew what she was thinking of. Gwen was totally those perfect kind of boyfriend types who are like just very......perfect!

"I don't how to say this and I am......" Selena said in one breath making an expression like she is about to cry only till Gwen kept his finger her lips to calm her down and ask her to just say what is in her heart and she said.....

Epi :- would could be Gwen's reaction on this question? Will he be pissed for being ask such question or would answer her and make things possibly sour for her or anything worse or better than we think of!

Find out in the next chapter of our belief