Answer we root for

Gwen's eyes where shining bright in the sunlight of sunset, somewhere inside his heart he always knew that this question would pop in her mind but today, after being with her for two years he knew the answer of her question.

Selena had closed her eyes after asking the question as she didn't really know would was gonna come now. Gwen gently kissed her on her forehead and said, "open your eyes, sel!"

Selena opened her eyes and looked at him. She saw a different kind gaze in his eyes.

"Whether those indicate passion, love or questions of hate?" she asked to herself. She couldn't figure out what he is gonna possibly do.

"Sel, look at me!" and with his heart at his mouth he said

As soon as his words ended Selena took him close to her head kissed him, the most passionate kiss they ever had

As soon as his words ended Selena took him close to her head kissed him, the most passionate kiss they ever had. And then looking at each other they were smiling and happy like never before.

And post they never got separated. They have fights like any other couple could possibly have in their relationship but those which never last too long. Today they are one of the happiest people, together in love.