Shot 2

Raglak got married and ragini was waiting for Laksh sitting in middle of bed.

She signs and looks at clock which was showing 12 in midnight..

Ragini:- where is this boy ? He was already late by 4 hours. I should not getup from this bed, otherwise I would have gone in search of him..

She slowly sleeps by placing of her head on bed rest.

At 1 am.

Laksh slowly entres room and shouts loudly making whole house to wake up. While ragini who scares of his loud shouts she too shouts loudly by standing on bed  without knewing why she was shouting...

Lisening her shout he shouts more.

Ragini composes herself and tries to reach him but he runs away and reaches hall where all family members too reaches..

Ap:- what happen Laksh ?  why did you shout like that..

Laksh:- Maa, some girl is their in my room.

Ap:- Eheee. What?

Laksh:- Haa maa. Someone is their in my room. Infact my room was decorated and she was sitting like a brie...

Just then he realizes and says..

Bride My Bride.  I was married right  shit . I forget about it while doing  my duty..

AP and all family members looks at him in shock.

Ap:- first why you went out leaving ragini alone..

Laksh:- Maa, it's emergency or else why I will go leaving her alone here that to on our wedding night .

Ap:- OK fine but who will forgot that they got married and his  wife was  waiting at  for him..

Laksh runs his hand on his nape and says.

Hogai galti abb maff kardo..

Ap widens her eyes seeing ragini glaring at him from stairs.  She huffs and goes from their murmuring idiot acp,  Idiot husband..

Ap:- go and ask forgiveness from  ragini not from me..

Saying this they all goes to their respective rooms.  while Laksh reaches his room and finds her sleeping on sofa.

He slowly moves towards her.

Laksh keeps hands on her shoulder while she Jerks it immediately.

Ragini:- Laksh, I was in very bad mood.  We will talk tomorrow . You go and sleep on bed and leave me alone.

Laksh goes away by seeing at her in  sad mood.

Next day morning.

Ragini wakes up and finds herself on bed. She looks around and thinks .

Ragini :- I was sleeping on sofa right then how come I came here..

Ragini tries to getup but smiles sensing Laksh tight grip on her waist which making her to stay on bed.

She turns and smiles at laksh while he  was already admiring her with his cute smile and says sorry about yesterday. I was in lot of pressure..

 I was in lot of pressure