Shot 3 Final

Ragini and uttara were doing shopping as it was uttara marriage.

After a while both sits at restaurant and orders their food.

Uttara was lost in her thoughts, While ragini shakes her.

Ragini:- what happened uttara ? where were  you so lost.

Uttara :- babhi, I was thinking about. She stops speaking further being embarrassed...

Ragini :- come on uttara, you can share your tension with me. I am your babhi and from top of that a girl too. Think me as your friend and ask.

Uttara:- babhi , wooo I was thinking about my life after marriage, I mean. He was little introvert , But not shy type  like bhai ( ragini frowns) I love him babhi. I want some tips from you that how you were managing in few things being with bhai .I mean..

Ragini laughs and says that's it uttara..

See yar, Whether a boy is tough or shy. When it comes to the girl they show their  love in their own ways.  You just show your beauty. Showing beauty doesn't mean exposing. Show him how much beautifully you were loving him.
Few things are their in us which was a great weapons to mould any  men. Especially  our men.

Their is  no need of wearing short dress and exposing,  Wear a saree and show your hidden secretes.  That's enough for him to fall for you so badly.

Mainly ,most boys like girls wearing sareers that to with long hair. You have those both so don't fear of struggling to impress him and I can see in his eyes how much he loves you.

Uttara:- so , these are the tricks you used on bhai...

Ragini smiles and thinks. You don't even knew what what I did to make our married life move..

She goes in flash back...

After their first night and conversion with ap..

Ragini was sitting on bed and thinking..

Ragini in mind..

It's been 3 months that we are married but he was not showing any interest to spend proper time with me or trying to make our marriage successful. I tried to make him understand but he being Laksh he was not understanding what I want..

Just then she sees a song in TV where wife was seducing husband..

Should I follow it ? Will it work like in this song,  Let's try ragu. What's fault in trying. If it successful happy if not then I will comfort him directly..

Laksh comes to his room and sees ragini wearing a sexy dress looking at him seducing.

Laksh:what happened to you, why are you watching me like that

Ragini still looking at him lovingly and says,  How I am looking in this dress.