chapter 14

This album is lit .. I can't just tell my feeling each and every song will give you chillz and goose bumps . Yup we broke the record of Taylor swift of views on YouTube .. I'm so proud!!

I have heard bts is attending Grammys!!  I don't know someone plz confirm and do let me know I want to know!!!! 

I want to dedicate this chapter to my lovely reader who always supports me!!  love_lover556 thank you!  :)

OK I'll stop ranting and start the chapter .

...........................................

Yesterday was a wonderful and memorable day for me, my boyfriend aka taehyung, confessed, well not exactly confess.... but you get my point right! 

I woke up in his embrace. I stirred a little and look up on his face, he was facing down towards my face . Our faces were inch apart,  he smiled once he saw me and kissed my nose tip making me giggle like a school girl! 

" okay love birds time to wake up!  Tae you have to go with jimin remember!?" Jin hyung barge in our room .

"Aiah!  Okay hyung! " tae pouted like a little kid .

"Gewenchna!  Go hyung! " I said and kissed his cheeks .

Taehyung and jimin went vocal practice, yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung went to studio . Now there were me, namjoon hyung and jin hyung .

I went in kitchen to found jin hyung leaving .

"Hyung where are you going? "

"I am going for grocery shopping, namjoon is in his room okay!  " he kissed my head and went out .

I went to search for namjoon, I remember I still have to thank him .

I entered his room, saw him on his bed with his laptop on his lap and working . I knock the door, he looked up and closed the flap of laptop .

" come in kook!  "

I came and sat on the edge of bed and focused on my fingers that were tangled together in my lap, suddenly feeling shy .

He took me in his arm and cradle like baby . It would be understatement to say I was  shocked . But who said I wasn't enjoying, I snuggled in his chest resting my head, his heartbeat calming me .

"Hyung you know I am thankful and I love you all as my brother .... well not all .. taehyungs love is different ... wait I am not saying you all are different and not special but he is more special .. what I mean is you all are special too b- "
Namjoon hyung cut my rants and chuckled .

I back off a little and pouted .
" I get it you love tae as boyfriend and rest of us as brothers . "

"Yeah!  I love Jin hyung as my mother, yoongi hyung can be my uncle and hobi as his partner and oh jimnie hyungie can be their lovely kid! " I was giggling without noticing I am slipping .

"And what about me? " namjoon hyung pouted and pointed at himself .

I took his pointed finger and my wrap my fingers and was giggling .

" you are my daddy silly! "

Namjoon hyung cooed and tight hug .

We heard the sound of opening and closing of door .
"Let's go baby! Let's see who have arrived "

"Daddy piggyback!" I made grabby towards him . He chuckled  and took me on his back .

We went down to see jin hyung sitting on coach

We went down to see jin hyung sitting on coach . He saw us and smiled . I jumped off from his baçk ran towards my mama

"Mamaaa~" I shouted .

Mama opened his arms and I jumped on him kissed his cheek . He kissed my nose and I scruñched my nose .

Nobody's pov.

" hey!  What about daddy! Where is daddies kiss? " namjoon teased.

Jungkook put his pointer finger in his mouth and looked nàmjoon innocently and waddled towards and gently kissed his cheek .

(Ahhhhhh!!  So cute uwu!!  )

Namjoon smile and kiss his head .

Trio spend their rest of day cuddling on coach and watching movies .

I hope you enjoyed reading like I did while writing  :).