chapter 16

Jin povs .

We were on our way to the hospital to meet Dr.Youngjae, my lil baby was in my arms all secured . He was sleeping peacefully without a worry in the world .

"We are here!" Announced namjoon . I hit his arm lightly to make him quiet. He realized when jungkook stirred a little, I immediately plopped his pink bunny paci which calmed him down . We then waited in the waiting area when a nurse came to call us .

"Mr. Namjoon! "

"Here! "Namjoon stood up with jungkooks bag and help me up with jungkook in my arms . We then followed the nurse in the Dr. Room .

"Ohh hello Namjoon! Jin! Its nice to see you . And hello there little fella . Ohh he's a sleep!  "

Jungkook stirred a little in discomfort, I glared towards Dr.

"I'll be quiet if I were you Youngjae!  Mama jin here is really protective for his duckling! " namjoon said . I snapped but keeping my voice low . "Says the one who was on verge of tears when our duckling was having a little temperature!"

"My my!  You both are one couple . But I can see this little guy is in good hands! "

Jungkook opened his eyes and stared to wail out . Must be hungry .

"Namjoon would please hand his bag here and carry him for a minute for me while I prepare his bottle ."

He immediately stood up putting the bag on the chair beside me and took the crying baby in his arm .

" I am coming in a minute . Take your time sweet parents!  " Youngjae chuckled and went out .

I was preparing the bottle and namjoon was doing a pretty good job in playing or should I say distracting him . He was standing towards a window and well ... it was cute .

"Aigo jungkookie look there, there's a birdie say tata bye-bye ." He was making jungkook to wave by holding the baby's hand in his big hands . My baby was laughing with his whole heart .

I went there and took him in my arms ."come on baby time to fill this tummy . Namjoon blew raspberries on his tummy making him laugh hard . We heard a snap and turned a little to see youngjae took a photo of us ." Ahhh you guys are too cute! "

We settled down again . I craddled jungkook in my arms while feeding him .

"So we have a good news, but seeing you like this I feel its not good any more! "

Joonie and I both gave each other a confused and worried look .

"So .... its like we came to know that jungkooks disease will ware off in a week ... so I think you should make bucket list for baby kookie and you all ."

There was a silence which than I broke

"Its a great news!  I guess we should go and share this news with rest of the guys! " I faked a smiled and stood up and went to parking lot .

Namjoon pov.

I was in a shock when doctor said . I know we should be happy but........... but we had  just started. It felt like I had my own family with Jin .. I know I'm being greedy here but.. .
My chain of thought broke when jin spoke up! I am shook what the hell is he saying ... I can sense his fake smile .

I took everything bid a good bye to doctor and ran after Jin .

When I entered the parking lot what I saw broke my heart . Jin was hugging jungkook tightly and crying his heart out . I can understand .... I can understand his feelings, he was the one jungkook was most attached too .

I went towards them and engulf them both in my arms and kissed both of there heads.

When Jin calm down I cupped  his face and gently rubbed my thumb . "I know what you are feeling hyung, I know how he was attached to you . I told you we are in this together .. all of us .. as a family!  You have to stay strong for us ... for kookie .... for me ."

He nodded his head I stared deep in his eyes . Without breaking the eye contact I inched closer and closed the distance . Both of us closed our eyes and enjoyed the softness of our lips . It was slow soft romantic kind of kiss . He smiled a little and kissed jungkook forehead .

"Lets go home ."

And with that we made our way back  home .

No this is not the end . I'm sorry I am late. But enjoy!
Bye bye