Chapter 4

Khian

When the headmaster announced that there were no classes, we were summoned too. One of the staff was threatened by the gang group of our rival school. Fox Ryodan

He got badly hurt, but thankfully he made it through. Sinagot na lang din namin ang mga expenses, he was also a good employee in this school at napalapit na din yung tao sa amin.

The headmaster decided we needed to beef up security. It's really annoying, if it weren't for those idiots, there wouldn't be so many problems.

The cold wind brushes against my skin as we join the guards on patrol throughout the entire school. Those troublesome gang members are such a pain. They move quietly and swiftly, making them hard to predict.

“Khian”

I turned my head and it was Jaycee, wearing a black leather jacket he was holding a flash light. 

“We should split up and search other areas. It'll increase our chances of finding something.” sabi niya sakin.

“That's true, punta na lang ako don I'll call you if I find something, later!” I said

I walked towards the female dorm to check on something, Napansin kung walang ilaw yung dorm ni Kaye. Suddenly I remembered that she'll be having a sleep over to that nerd's dorm.

I sighed looking around and I guess wala namang tao maliban sakin. I was about to leave when a trash bin fell off clanging to the ground.

I observed the situation and quickly turned off my flashlight. I swiftly headed towards the source of the clanging noise.

I heard a familiar voice in distress, attempting to escape. I glanced over and saw a group of men gathered together.

"Who are these guys?" I muttered to myself.

Upon closer inspection, I noticed a bull dog tattoo on one of them. Not again!

Suddenly, they dropped something—a woman, lying unconscious.

Damn!

As they moved to retrieve her, I emerged from my hiding spot and confronted them.

"What are you doing in my territory?" I demanded.

They were taken aback when they saw me. Some of them looked downright scared, like chickens! These people were the Bulldog Bandits, the irritating gang I was familiar with.

"Back off, Khian. This girl belongs to us," one of the hefty guys said.

"Steve, you're trespassing in my territory. Anyone or anything in my territory is mine," I retorted.

"I didn't know you had a thing for ugly stuff, Khian," the hefty guy remarked, glancing at the unconscious girl.

I glanced at the girl—that nerd. What was she doing here at this hour? Didn't she know there was a curfew in the women's dormitory?

"Just leave!" I commanded.

"We're not leaving empty-handed," he declared. He charged at me and attempted to attack. He threw punches one after another, but I managed to dodge them all.

Quickly, I reached for the mini dagger tucked into my waistband. In the blink of an eye, I had it in my hand. I saw him kneeling before me, crying, as drops of blood fell to the ground.

"S-Steve?" tawag ng mga kasamahan niya.

"If you ever set foot on my territory again, I'll make sure it's not just your hands that get cut off," I said coldly.