Chapter 26

"God! Traffic!" I heard Khian exclaim, I glanced at him and he was already frustrated by the traffic that we encountered. Papunta na kami sa airport para sunduin si Allison, maaga naman kaming umalis but there is tons of traffic today.

"Khian, we still have time, chill" I said to him.

He sighed "I know, I know"

Na plano na din namin na dumiretso sa camping area na nirentahan ng pamilya ko, my friends and my family are already there preparing the food to welcome Allison. Allison has no clue what we are doing, ang alam niya kukunin lang siya at umuwi.

I was staring at my tablet screen to check some of the emails. Wala parin akong natangap na email galing sa school na gusto ko, Fajargaz University was also supporting me tsaka secured na din yung scholarship ko the only problem is my school.

"You look bothered, what's wrong?" Khian asked and I glanced at him again.

"Wala pa akong natangap na email galing sa school na gusto ko" sabi ko sa kanya.

"Don't worry love, I'm sure they will email you. I heard medjo late sila nag u update sa results ng mga passers, and I'm sure that you will pass" sabi niya sakin.

"So don't worry alright?"

I smiled at him "You're right, I just need patience" sabi ko "Thank you" I said to him.

When the cars in front of us started to move, Khian also drove towards the airport, a few minutes later we arrived at the airport waiting for my cousin.

"Love, Zander just texted me that they just picked up the cake kasama niya si Ssylix" Kei told me from behind.

"That's good to know" I said.

"You ordered the chocolate cake?" he asked.

"Yeah, a Ferrero chocolate cake with filling. That's Allison's favorite" sabi ko sa kanya.

"You are really that close?" he asked.

"Well yes, When I was four I met Allison, and it was the happy memory that I've remembered" sabi ko sa kanya.

"You don't have a happy childhood?" Kehian asked.

I looked at him and said "Funny story, I don't really remember anything from my 3 years of age" I said to him.

"Really? bakit?"

"I don't really know, my mom heard I was in an accident and suddenly forgot my memories" sabi ko sa kanya.

"You didn't tell me that" Kei said while his brows were frowning.

"Well it's not that easy to tell at naghahanap lang din naman ako ng moment na sabihin sayo. And I think that moment is today" sabi ko da kanya.

He sighed "Well, may mga moments kapa pa ba na di mo sinabi sakin? It's the perfect time," Khian said.

I was about to answer his question when someone yelled my name, I immediately searched who that was and unexpectedly, a woman had the same height as me ran towards me and hugged me tight.

I was about to fall but luckily, I've balanced myself. She released me, my eyes widened and saw Allison in front of me.

"Allison!"

"Maine!"

Me both yelled and hugged again, her russet colored doe eyes were looking at me happily. The sun rays hit her face that highlighted her features well. Her light freckles on her cheek and nose.