•7•

•7•
=============
Chapter Playlist
=============
~Stay Awake(Dreams Only Last For a Night)[acoustic]-All Time Low

~Waiting For Superman-Daughtry

"what's in the west wing?"

Zim's POV

I woke up the next morning to the light peeking its way through my window.

I didn't have to go to skool today, so I can spend all day experimenting on that stupid human.

I forced myself out of bed. I walked out of my room and turned a corner to the elevator. I opened the elevator door and pressed the button for the first floor. The door closed and the elevator shot down. My room was on the sixth floor of my house. In total, my house has six floors. Most of the rooms are for storage, and some are for GIR.

The elevator landed. The door slid open and I walked to the wall where my computer stood.

"COMPUTER!" I yelled. "WHAT?" It replied. "Show me my list of experiments" I ordered.
My experiment list popped up. Basically, my experiment list was the list of experiments I have prepared to preform on the Earthen female.

I ran my eyes down the list.
"You know, about two days ago, you were rambling on about how this 'Earth girl' saved you from evil humans, maybe you should treat her with more respect" Computer suggested.

"Computer, I can't do that! She is my prisoner. My experiment. I don't treat experiments with respect! What am I paying you for?" I demanded. "YOU DON'T PAY ME AT ALL!" Computer snapped.

I rolled my eyes. "If anything that Earth girl needs to learn respect. She broke into my house!"

"You left your door open!"

"ENOUGH!" I bellowed.

Computer sighed. "Okay, what are you going to use this girl for?" It asked. "To experiment on. Test the human body. I also want to see if she knows anything about Earth's weaknesses. Plus, torturing her will be the perfect revenge on her father for breaking into my house, and in that Dib boy for trying to expose me" I answer.

"If you want to get her to tell you about the planet's resources, you have to gain her trust or else she won't tell you. Be nice to her, make her like you" Computer stated.

I thought for a moment. That actually sounded like a good plan. If I treat her with something of respect, then she'll be able to like and trust me. If she trusts me, then she can tell me the Earth's resources and weaknesses. But if she wrongs me in any way, I can experiment on her.

"That actually sounds like a decent plan" I tell Computer.
"See, I can be helpful" it says.

I make my way back to the kitchen. I get on the toilet and flush it, sending me down to the lab.