Chapter 4

^Jake^

Also anyone want a book on Lilian a friend told me to add more about her so not only do you guys want a book on her do you guys want more of our crazy hybrid??

Yes

No

And can you 19 people who read this book and not comment actually comment and vote, my book ain't no side bitch!
--------------------------????-----------------------

As I helped Damon clean up the house I began to work my way upstairs, kicking out couples who were still in the bedrooms. Trying to open one door I noticed that it was locked, looking around I made sure no one was around before unlocking the door with my magic.

Walking in I was met with a pretty shocking view of Justin Smith the schools god and Blake Rivers the schools hot new kid, in bed together and by he looks of it it these two had one wild night.

Grabbing my phone out I quickly take a picture of it, Justin Smith your gonna wish you kept your pants on. I had nothing against Blake just Justin , not my fault Blake's gonna be collateral.

Smirking I walk to where they are and sit on the corner, looking to Justin's neck I saw a werewolf's marking there. With a smile I look over to Blake who was sleeping.

Oh this just got so much fucking better, standing I walk over to them and examine the mark. Justin's gonna be in for quite a surprise soon, grabbing their cloths I put it on the dresser and walked out.

-------------------------Justin's POV------------------------

Rubbing my face I try and get rid of this itchy feeling off my nose, groaning I try and push it away earning a deep chuckle from some one else. Opening my eyes I'm met with the best view of morning Blake ,his hair was a mess hickeys on his neck while his face held a loving state.

Wait...
A...
Fucking...
Minute...

I'm in bed....with Blake...I'm in bed.... With Blake....

I'M IN BED WITH FUCKING BLAKE,quickly sitting up I lift the covers only to reveal a naked me and Blake shirtless only in boxers. Jumping out of the bed I try and stand only for my legs to give out on me making me fall with a hard 'thump'. Groaning I feel my back began to ache a bit.

"What did we...do" I ask Blake as he smirks and walks over to me "what do you think we did kitten " he says his eyes trailing my body in a lustful way as he bit his bottom lip "well whatever we did it ain't happening again"I say  grabbing covers from off the bed and covering myself.

"And you better not tell any f-fucking body" I say feeling my face heat up as he continues to stare at the covers as if he were mentally removing it "trust me darlin' you won't last for long" he says bending down to my face as I quickly look away not wanting to look in his face as mine became a red tomato.

Chuckling he walked over to where his things were I guess and put on his cloths before handing me mine, snatching them from his hands I put them at my side not wanting to get dressed in front of him.

Grabbing my chin he yanked it his way before giving me a kiss which I immediately wiped away with a glare. "Have a good day kitten I'll see you on Monday here my number "he says smirking which ran a shameful shiver through me as he wrote something on a recite and putting it in my pants pocket.

Once he left the room I quickly tried to stand up , it took a couple tries but once I was able to steady myself I quickly dressed myself before sitting on the bed. 'Finally I'm free' a voice in my mind said catching me by surprise 'who is this' I ask understanding there was a voice in my head.