Never Stop

Liam's POV

I couldn't believe it! None of us could! I guess those people got their wish for Xuli to be gone..

Woohoo! She's dead!

Sheesh, don't know why everyone's crying! LETS PARTY!!

Is it my birthday? THIS IS THE BEST PRESENT EVER!

I closed her laptop and started crying. I buried my face into my arms and sobbed

We all left the hospital except for Kyan who wanted to stay with Xuli

I hope this doesn't effect you too much buddy..

Kyan's POV

I sat there, holding her hand. "Please wake up.. I'm begging you! You mean the world to me.. I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you! Just don't leave us!"

I stared at her monitor. It was still a straight line.. after a long time, the doctor told me to say my final goodbyes. "We are sorry for not being able to help.."

"I know.. it wasn't your fault!"

Just then..

Beep.....

"Excuse us! Can you please leave the room?"

I quickly ran out and looked through the window

Beep.. beep..

"Xuli..?"

I heard the nurses talk over each other while they were running around like crazy.

I heard someone say "we're losing her!" "I wonder why her breathing isn't normal!?"

I instantly knew what to do and ran through the doors "excuse me, Kyan, but you need to l-"

I was holding her hand tightly, her heart started beating steadily and she was breathing normally again!

"Maybe you should stay with us!"

"I would love to.." I said as I kissed her on the head

Xuli's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see Kyan staring straight into my eyes. I was so shocked that I started breathing like mad. "Shh.. don't worry, all you need to do is to never stop rising"

I finally managed to find enough strength to say something "t-thanks.."

He pressed his lips against mine and I pulled him closer. I couldn't believe I was still alive after what Glitch did to me!

*****

Even after the doctor told Kyan to leave and go home, he stayed

While I was asleep, he held my hand. I didn't feel it though. I was having a nightmare..

I was in a white room.. I could see my friends happily talking to each other. "Where am I?"

Then Glitch appeared..

I need to stop with these cliffhangers