~》 26 《~

🔸️~》♡《~🔸️

      Jungkook chuckled as he rose a brow. "Why me? You can clearly ask dongil." He said in a dry tone making Jimin's lips part. Jimin pinched jungkook's cheek.

  "Are you jealous?" He asked grinning.

  Jungkook rolled his eyes "Why would I be jealous of a spinach head? Have you seen his hair, pft." He stated looking away and making Jimin laugh.

  "He is nice to me! He even gave me flowers but you threw them." Jimin stated getting up and pulling jungkook with him.

  Jungoook sighed "I'm glad he's nice to you..." He mumbled in a low voice making Jimin turn around and gaze at jungkook's eyes.

  "Why did you drink, yesterday?" Jimin asked in a serious voice. He was hoping he would get a decent answer out of jungkook and that he won't ignore the question or reply with something basic.

   Jungkook sighed "I felt like it." He replied.

    Jimin nodded knowing there is no point in asking again because jungkook is a brat and he won't tell Jimin the truth. "Let's go get these hand cuffs out." He stated, wearing his shoes and jungkook did the same.

   "Why did I even put us in handcuffs." He sighed wanting to be free.

  Jimin giggled "You wanted to arrest me, I guess. But, you wanted to tag along." He glanced at jungkook that was pretending to not remember why. Jimin knew he remembered, he drank with jungkook a lot in the past. It's not his first time seeing him drunk.

       "I don't remember" he cleared his throat.

   The two boys left the studio and started walking to the police station. It was pretty silent. It was hard to walk with handcuffs. Their hands kept awkwardly bumping into eachother. Jungkook held jimin's hand, Jimin looked at him quickly. "We can't walk well... this is easier." He said.

   Jimin smiled, he doesn't mind physical contact with jungkook. He actually loves it. He loves hugging him, and enjoys his warmth. "Jungkookie, your hand is warm. I like that." He said.

   Jungkook's lip curved a little. Not showing an obvious smile. Slightly holding Jimin's hand tighter. "Really?" He asked.

  Jimin nodded "Dongil's hand was cold. He said he always had cold hands... I don't like it." He replied with a little sad tone.

  Jungkook looked at Jimin and rose a brow "You held hands... with him?" He said not knowing that detail.

  Jimin let out a sigh "Yes, when he tried to kiss me." He mentioned.

   The look of anger rose up on jungkook's face. How will he let Jimin go on multiple dates, if he can't handle him with any man. "Block him, delete him, you don't need him. Why would he hold your hand!? Why would he try kissing you?!" Jungkook asked furiously.

   Jimin giggled and patted jungkook's head "It's normal, Jungkook! Plus, I'm going on another date with him... tomorrow." He said.

  Jungkook swallowed and looked down "I see.."  He said with a voice crack.

    The two arrived to the station. Jungkook was familiar with it, of course. But Jimin wasn't. "Where is the chief?" Jungkook asked the cop that was sitting in the front desk.

   "He's in his office... what happened?" The cop asked as he looked at jungkook and Jimin being handcuffed together.

  "Long story, But thanks." He replied as he pulled Jimin by his hand and went to Hoseok's office. He barged in without knocking making Hoseok flinch in his seat.

  "JEON JUNGKOOK! MANNERS." He yelled.

   Jimin giggled, jungkook shrugged his shoulders "My keys, give them to me." He said.

  Hoseok frowned as he saw Jimin and jungkook handcuffed. "What happened?" He chuckled as he looked for the keys.

   "He arrested me" Jimin giggled. Jungkook looked at Jimin and whispered to him to stop talking.

  Hoseok let out a scoff "Why would he do that? Last time you called, he was about to kill me for not letting him answer- forgive me please." Hoseok stopped talking seeing jungkook's threatening look on his face.

   Jimin chuckled and nudged jungkook "Really? Jungkookie, do you like talking to me that much?" He teased the younger.

Hoseok found the keys and stood up. Walking to the boys. He was about to hand jungkook the key by quickly stepped back. "Did you really think I will give you the key that quickly?" He mischievously smiled.

Jungkook sighed "Come on, Hyung." He said.

  Jimin giggled "Say please, Jungkook." He said.

   Hoseok shook his head "No, that's not good enough. He should promise me something." He said.

  Jungkook rose a brow "Fine, what?" He asked annoyed.

    Jimin looked at Hoseok and wondered what was on his mind too. Hoseok smiled "Set me up on a date with someone handsome." He said.

   Jimin chuckled as jungkook sighed "Okay? I will try. Now give me the keys." He said.

  Hoseok happily gave the keys to Jimin and not jungkook. Making jungkook sigh again. "Jungkook, now promise me something." Jimin said.

                       🔸️~》♡《~🔸️

                  How are you, loves?