Someone Noticed

~1 Year Earlier ~

Dan's POV

   I was walking through the halls wearing a long sleeved shirt that of course was pastel and I had on a blue flower crown. I also had on white short overalls and white converse. I was just walking through the hall and minding my own business then BOOM! I ran into someone and fall backwards dropping all my stuff in the process. "I'm so sorry!" I hear someone say. "Its fine.." I reply then fake a smile and look up.
   I see a guy with jet black hair and blue streak, a nose piercing, and a lot of tattoos standing in front of me...and he was cute as hell.

Phil's POV

   When I finally see who I ran into I was taken aback. I noticed his smile first. There was something off about it...it seemed fake almost sad. He had curly hair and he was shorter then me. He was super adorable. I immediately got down and started picking up some of his stuff. "Thanks..." He said softly and rubbed his head. Then he reached for his sketchbook and someone kicked it out of his reach. "Hey fag! Is this your boyfriend?!" a kid with blonde hair and a football jacket yelled.
"N-no...he isn't..."  The pastel boy said shyly. For some reason I didn't say anything or move. I just sat the and watched. "Good! Because what are you?!"
"Unloveable" the boy mumbled
"What?! Louder! I can't hear you fag!" The blonde yelled
"Unloveable!" The pastel boy cried
"That's right! Freak!" He said then walked away laughing.
   I sat there in shock and the pastel cutie spoke, "well uhm I'm Dan...thanks." He says quietly and reaches for his stuff thats in my hand. "Uh yeah...I'm Phil" I say and hand him his stuff. When he grabs it I noticed his sleeve was pushed up slightly from falling and what I saw shocked me.

-------------------------------------------
Hey! I hope you like this kinda cliffhanger ending although you probably know what he saw. I'll update as soon as I can. Love ya!