I'll Prove It

Phil's POV

   "I want to prove to you that you aren't unloveable." I say and look him in the eyes. He looks at me and his eye widen slightly. "T-thats not p-p-possible..." He says in shock and disbelief. I frown slightly at that then try to think of a way to prove it. I can't right now so I just stand up then walk over to my closet. "You can come pick whatever you want out of here for pajamas." I say walking to my bathroom. "O-okay.." He says softly then stands up and walks over there. "I need to shower. I'll be out in like 10 minutes. Please just stay up here on my bed." I look at him and he looks down nodding softly. After that I walk into the bathroom and shower.

   I walk out of the bathroom with black sweatpants on and a grey tank top then I look at my bed where Dan is sleeping soundly cuddled up in on of my hoodies and a pair of shorts that show off his scars. I frown slightly at the scars but smile at the fact that he is wearing my hoodie and that he looks super cute. I lay down next to him then feel him snuggle into my back and I smile more then fall asleep.

   I wake up and see Dan sitting up and shaking. I quickly sit up , "what's wrong Dan?" I say concerned. He jumps and looks at me. "J-just a b-bad dream. A-also I-I'm s-so sorry for f-f-falling asleep o-on y-your bed...I'm sorry y-you h-had to d-deal w-with me I'm gross a-and-"
I cut him off "sh and no you aren't. I'll prove it." I say leaning forward then smash my lips against his.

Dan's POV

   My eyes widen and I jump slightly. But shortly after he kisses me I kiss back placing a hand on his shoulder. He puts an arm around my waist then pulls back resting his forehead on mine. "Dan you are not gross. You're cute, funny, kind, and seem like an amazing person. I will change how you feel about yourself. I'll prove to you that you are worth it and extremely loveable. I promise you." He is looking me in the eyes that are filling with tears and I hug him tightly crying into his shoulder. "N-no one h-h-has e-ever said a-a-anything l-like that b-before." I cry harder as he wraps his arms around me rubbing my back. Maybe he will be able to prove it...

-----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I'm so so sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I started seeing a counselor this summer, my grandpa has been in and out of the hospital, and a lot of other stuff. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this update! Sorry its so short, I'll try to make the next part longer. Love ya!