•2•

Rhodey was in a meeting and Tony was jogging in Central Park with Pepper. I felt extremely bored and decided to train, however before I could move an inch, the news came on.

News just in. Iron Man has been spotted in New York for the eighth time in a month. He was joined with Bruce Banner and "Spider-Man" as he fought back two alien like men. He was also seen with Dr. Strange, originally a neurosurgeon before his hands were paralysed completely. Strange was taken on board a donut like spaceship, and hasn't been seen since. The so called Spider-Man followed him, accompanied by Tony Stark. We can only hope the billionaire will make it back to the ground safely. I'm Thomas Thompson, have a safe night.

Great. My mentor has been completely abducted. And where the hell has Bruce been? How would I know. I have been in my room for the past week.

I was about to close my door when I heard a knock downstairs. We were not expecting any visitors that day, unless Tony was planning something stupid again. Wondering downstairs I heard the knock again and when I went to open it, a middle aged man fell on top of me. It was Bruce.
"Where the hell have you been!" I exclaimed not caring if Rhodey could hear me.
"It's complicated." Bruce replied with a slight shudder hidden in his voice.
"

Can you tell me?" I asked and before I knew it he was telling a story of him being Hulk for two years, Thor calming him down, being some sort of gladiator champion, ceremonies for the Hulk, a "Valkyrie", a fight between Loki and Thor and their sister? What? I can't remember everything.

"How's Natasha?" He asked.
"I don't know. She went on the run with Sam and Steve a few -"
"On the run?" Bruce questioned.
"Yes, The Avengers had a bit of a fight two years ago. Those who sided with Steve are arrested. I'm still not sure why Nat ran away with them to be honest. We haven't been able to track them."
"Y/N, this is crazy! What was this over?" He inquired
"The Sokovia Accords," I replied. "It was approved by 117 countries, yet Steve, Sam, Bucky, Clint, Wanda and a dude called Ant-Man disagreed with it. They ended up fighting in Berlin."
"Sam? Bucky? Ant-Man?"
"Well, Sam, otherwise known as The Falcon, became an Avenger after the events of Sokovia, Bucky is The Winter Soldier and apparently Steve's friend. I know nothing about Ant-Man."
"Well that makes perfect sense, doesn't it."
"Nope." I sighed.