•3•

"Rhodes is in a meetin-" I tried to say but I got interrupted but the sound of talking. It did not sound like James or Ross. And as far as I know, none of the councillors sound like it. It was a voice of great loss - and I only know two people like it. Another voice piped up, it undeniably quieter and sounded more feminine.
"Should we go.." I asked.
"Yeah, I suppose." Bruce replied. I patted his shoulder and lead the way to the meeting room.

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender." The deeper voice continued. I walked into the room, trying to keep out of sight. From what I could see, a man in a navy blue suit with a light brown beard and combed back hair was stood in the doorway. "So we are here to fight. And if you wanna stand in out way, we'll fight you too."
I looked to Bruce, who had a slight smirk on his face, and when I looked back, the holographic council had disappeared. Rhodes greeted the man and those with him, making me wonder who it was.

Bruce walked out awkwardly and one of the women there noticed him.
"Hey Bruce." She spoke calmly.
"Nat." He replied with a small smile. Did he just say Nat? Like Natasha Romonoff Nat? I couldn't help myself. I joined the awkward party and walked towards Bruce. I couldn't hardly recognise one of the men there, but I knew for certain that Natasha, Vision, Sam and Wanda were back home.