nulla

Mathias glowers at me with those dull, yet bright eyes and all I can do is glare back at him. The air around us crackled with electricity and a raging fire from the pit of my stomach licked the back of my throat. I was ready to spit flames at him, scorch the smug smile off his face and leave him to burn like he does me. Instead I don't get the chance.

His soft lips capture mine and I know I'm fighting a losing battle.

Extended Summary

Ridley is a riot waiting to happen. A firecracker with a sharp tongue and a sharper mind. Independant and humble from her roots up. She's never had change in her life and would be content to stay where she was for the rest of her life.

But, the Moon goddess had other plans. Suddenly Ridley is thrown into a life of luxury with a grieving shutoff Alpha mate, Mathias. Not only does she need to figure out how to run a pack, she also has to learn how to get along with her hardheaded mate.

"I know they aren't good together. He was a wild fire and she was like gasoline. Ridley fueled his flame and Mathias burned her up."

The strength of the pack is the wolf and the strength of the wolf is that of the pack

All of Me- John Legend

A Woman's Worth- Alicia Keys

Bad Moon Rising- Creedence Clearwater Revivial

From Here to the Moon and Back- From the 'Joyful Noise' soundtrack

How Deep Is Your Love- Calvin Harris

If I Ain't Got You- Alicia Keys

Lay Me Down- Sam Smith

Like Real People Do- Hozier