First School

A new school for this both person.

Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

Gorgeous girl Taeyeon, will start a new life at this place. She had moved to this city in this year. So she had no friend yet. She now in grade one secondary school.

[ TAEYEON POV ]

*sighed*

i really hate this feeling. A feeling in new school?

Ugh hate it so much.

Still, i hope all my new friends in here are good.

Meanwhile, for cutie pie Baekhyun, he already live at there for a long time. So he already have a friend and know a lot of person there. But, he also in grade one secondary school. Still, for him a feeling in school new school. He hate it also.

[ BAEKHYUN POV ]

Gyahh~~
I hate school really.

Especially in new school?

Ughh to much hate it.

I hope, i can meet a girl. And make her as my girlfriend hehe.

Yeah , that's it what they hoping from.

In school,

They will have an orientation for a few days since they are new in that school as junior and grade one.

Since she was new there, so Taeyeon choose a forward seat. So that she can heard what is the interesting in that school. She need to focus too since she was a new student there.

Meanwhile, Baekyeon don't have any interested to know about that school. So he choose a backkk seat with his friend. He never heard what the principal said at there.

After that,

There's a teacher give a random question to any student at there.

But , the teacher choose Taeyeon to answer the question.

Teacher : You! The one that wears spectacles.

Taeyeon: Me? Really me?

Teacher: yes you! stand up.

She immediately stand up. But at the same time. Her heart beating like crazy.

Teacher: what is your ambition?

Taeyeon: Err.... um..... to be a... s-successful p-person?

Teacher:  of course everyone , want to be a successful person. another ambition?

Taeyeon: err.....

She speechless, because she still suprised in that situation. and it just to suddenly the teacher choose her to answer that question when she was in blurring yet.

Seems like, she can't answer it . So the teacher just asked her to seat back.

Teacher: It's okay then if you dont have another ambition.

Then the teacher keep babling about ambition.

[ TAEYEON POV ]

OMG !

I'm so relieved he gave me to seat back.

Grr , i'm really too blank that time.

I can't even think what my ambition is -_-

My heart beating sooo fast just now.

Now ! It become normal again fyuuh~

[ BAEKHYUN POV ]

"err.... um..... to be a... s-successful p-person"

He heard that soft voice and turned to the girl,

Pfft , she too nervous i guess

Her voice also trembling.

But i never seen that girl. I guess she a new student here.

// TO BE CONTINUE \\

-Shaz: heyy~~ it was my second fanfic ^^ it's BaekYeon fanfic now kekeke. Well , to be truth im happy to heard that Baek and Tae is couple. But im still curious if that a fake or not. Because some people said it was fake. But i hope it was true :3

Actually , this fanfic was based on my life. This fanfic was actually really happen to me. I just want to make my life as a story. And i want people to read it. And perhaps take some moral values from it :p if have ;p