Changed Forever

Light flooded my room through the windows as my mom pushed the thin turquoise curtains aside. 

"MOM!" I cried out, pulling the covers over my head to shield my eyes from the blinding light. "I DON'T WANNA WAKE UP, CLOSE THE BLINDS!"

"Get up, Jonathan. I fixed breakfast for you on the kitchen table." She smiled. "We have a new neighbor moving in the house next door. Maybe you could help her unpack."

"Mom, go back. The kitchen needs you." I drowsily retorted, half awake. 

"You better be down in 5 minutes, young man." She scowled. "Or else I'm feeding your breakfast to the birds." 

With that, she gracefully skipped down the steps next to my bedroom, hitching up her dress. I could hear her humming loudly to herself all the way from my bedroom. I sighed to myself. Why does my mom even bother trying to look pretty at home? Dresses are unecessay. Especially when I always get yelled at by my mother when I accidentally step on the hemline. Reluctanly getting up from my bed, I start my morning routine.

Thirty minutes later, I'm finally out the door! Wooooo. I flung my leather jacket over my shoulder in hopes of impressing any girls watching. I love the feeling of cool breezes caressing my soft dirty blonde hair. Pushing my glasses up to the bridge of my nose, I start making my way to the new neighbors house.  

Fortunately, she was outside bringing the boxes in from her Nissan Altima so I didn't have to awkwardly walk to her front door and ring the doorbell. She has long dazzling burgundy colored hair that falls down to her waist. She also has a perfectly shaped body that resembles an hourglass. After I was done admiring her curves, I decided to strike up a conversation.   

"Hey Mrs.. (I looked at her mailbox that had someone's last name on it) Arlorta?" I tried.

She looked up in surprised, but then her facial expression softened when she saw me. "Oh, hey there. You're my next door neighbor right? I could use a little help if you don't mind. My name's Angie Kindley."

"Nice to meet you, the name's Jonathan. Jonathan Hages." I grinned as I grabbed a random box off the ground. "Where should I put this?"

"Oh, you could just put this next to the door." She grinned back.

After all the boxes were moved indoors, we both started unpacking them. Her leaning down cutting the tape that was keeping the boxes shut, well, lemme tell you. That gave me a pretty good view down her shirt. Especially since shes wearing a lowcut v-neck They were humongous. Atleast a size E. I could never make direct eye contact with her when we're conversing due to those jugs. I mentally slapped myself. Wait, what am I thinking? Stop thinking these thoughts, I'm supposed to help her unpack! 

Everything went smoothly. Except for the time when she accidentally tripped on my foot while moving a box and squished me with her breasts. But let's not brag.

Finally. Down to the last box. I was just about to reach for it, but suddenly, a hand shot out and grabbed my wrist from behind. 

"Save that box for me, you've done enough." Her breath tickled my ear. 

"Nah, it's okay. I got this." I grabbed the box before she could protest. Anything for you, my bootylicious hourglass. Just then I realized. The box was warm. And there was a pulse.. As if it was alive. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol, I don't even know. I hope I didn't seem like I was trying too hard to sound like a guy. I'm not really familiar with their thoughts. e.e Anyways, thanks for reading! (:

~Deart