surprise birthday present

Your best friend, Elise is a huge fan of the new kpop group, Stray Kids. You have listened to some of their music but you never really got into them as much as Elise did. They were having a fanmeeting soon and you thought it would be great if you took her there for her birthday. So you got the tickets after hours and hours of trying your very best.

The problem was you had a daughter, you were pregnant at 16, she had just turned two and walked and talked around all she wanted, her name was Taelyn. She was the light of your life and you would really do anything for her. But you were going to have to bring her along with you guys to the fanmeeting with Elise. But Elise loved her so you didn't think it would be much of a problem.

you: SO Elli (The nickname) come down here, I've got something for you!

Elise lived with you and Taelyn, it seemed like it would be easier to pay rent and eat if you all lived together. 

Elise came running down the stairs and into the kitchen with Taelyn trailing behind her.

Elise: what is it?

Taelyn: ye wha's it?

you: well you know how Stray Kids is kind of having a fanmeeting in our area?

Elise: yessss, but I didn't have enough money to go, why?

you: Oh nothing, it's just, I've got these tickets to go and was wondering if you were interested in going for your birthday

Elise: WAIT WHAT!?!? YOU GOT TICKETS OMGOMGOMGOMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

She ran up and hugged you until Taelyn pulled on her leg, to go and play with her again. You were laughing at how excited Elise was to go and you knew she loved the present and it would work as the best present for years on. you just hoped that it would make her happy since her boyfriend just broke up with her to go and date a older woman with more money that he can use for himself, the stupid jerk.

You never truly had a boyfriend because you felt  that you couldn't trust men anymore after what happened with Taelyn's father. All you wanted to do was go to a party with Elise and hang out, but the popular, hot, jock of the school had other plans...plans you didn't approve of...

_Author_

Yo, it is a bad chapter and I will improve it later. Sorry for not being active on here but ya know, been getting busy and school will be starting soon. But yeah I promise that this will be a good book and that this chapter will be edited and better written, I don't know if I want to keep in a character or just have it as a first point of view cause I'm used to writing like that and I think it'll be better in that way soooooo yeah

DID YOU SEE BTS'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO HOLY CRAP IT IS PERFECTION, THE LYRICS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!