the fanmeeting

You were almost out the door to go to the fansign when Taelyn started crying.

You: baby what's wrong?

Taelyn: What is Stray Kids oppas don't like me

You: Aww why would you think that

Taelyn: Daddy didn't like me...

You picked her up and kissed her nose

You: they're going to love you baby, now go and get auntie Eli to go

Taelyn then ran over to Eli's bedroom and slapped the door

Taelyn: AUNTIE ELI COME ON

Eli: ok ok honey, I'm here, lets go!!

The drive was about a hour away and Taelyn and Eli fell asleep in the car, you got lonely so you put on some music so then there was some noise besides Eli snoring. You decided in dedication of Stray Kids to put on Hellelevator and just their whole album all together.

By the time you got there, there were already a lot of people and they all were very excited to be going. You got Taelyn and woke up Eli. She got up instantly and grabbed your guy's album and you guys went in. You guys were somewhere close to the end of when the boys would be able to meet you. So you got your seats and Taelyn played with her stuffed animal that she brought to show all the boys. Eli bought Chan a little flower headband and she bought a stuffed animal for I.N.

You didn't really have much to give them so you didn't buy them anything but you were just happy that Taelyn was going to be able to see them. Her favorite is Felix and she's always wanted to meet him and you're just happy she can finally meet him now.

After a while of waiting it was finally time for you to go and meet them all.

_Author_ 

hehe cliffhanger cause I love ya