the party

2 years ago 

Elise: come on y/n, let's go, the party will be fun!

You: ugh fine since you have been annoying me about it for the past hour

Elise: Yes, ok come on

You guys got in the car and drove to Amy's house, she was one of the most popular girls in the school and invited literally the whole school over to her house. As soon as you guys pulled up, you heard tons of people and music blaring. You looked over at Elise who was excited to go because her boyfriend, Dave, was going to be there. The whole reason she wanted to go.

You got out and Elise immediately saw Dave

Elise: Hey I'm going to say hi to Dave, ok?

You: yeah ok

She ran off to go and hang out with him and you walked into the house, it was huge and you didn't know where to go.  So you went to what you thought was the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water, you didn't trust what was in the red solo cups.

Amy: OH hey y/n didn't know you were the party girl type

You: oh um hey...nice house

Amy: Thanks, my parents are out of town so they left me with the house. oh hey Lisa how-

And she ran off to Lisa and her friend Rose.

You decided to walk upstairs and walked into a room, and grabbed a book out of the bag you brought, you knew beforehand that you'd probably be bored so good thing you brought a book.

Man: You came to a party to read?

You looked up and saw that it was Sungyu, the jock and hotty of the school.

You: Yup, only came here because my best friend wanted to

Sungyu: oh ok...so um it's y/n right?

You: Yeah...

Sungyu: You know now that I get a good look at you...you're very cute

You: oh um thanks? Not too bad yourself?

You went back to reading but you felt Sungyu come closer and he took the book and he looked right into your eyes

You: what are you doing?

Sungyu: Nothing...you're not like other girls are you? Other girls would practically fall for me the moment I talk to them but you're different...I like different

You: Well um...

You then felt his lips meet yours and you instantly tried to stop it, you knew you would never fall for him.

You: please-stop

Sungyu: No I am getting what I want...something different

Through out the whole time, you tried stopping him, pushing him away, hitting him even but he never stopped...

Later

Sungyu: I got what I wanted

He left you there, in the dark, alone. You sat there crying for hours until you got a text from Elise telling you to meet her by the car, you got up and practically ran into her arms in tears.

Elise: Oh my god...y/n what's wrong?!?! What happened?

You: Just drive..please...I don't want to be here any longer...