Rising Phoneix

Chapter 3

Never let your fear decide your future.

---

With the phone in his right hand, Namjoon was sitting at the kitchen table nervously tapping his finger of his left hand on the table. The coffee he made a long time ago was already cold. He didn't have the need to wake up anymore. He was wide awake after the phone call he made to Cyra an hour ago. Namjoon kind of thought that maybe if he made the phone call afternoon he would feel more nervous and panic more, but he was wrong. Knowing particularly how much time they have until meeting her made his skin crawl. Cyra said to meet in a shack in a forest. How bad did that sound? His thoughts were stopped with sleepy Hoseok coming down the stairs. He was only wearing sweatpants showing his lean body. Namjoon's eyes fell onto the tattoo of a phoenix that lied on the left side of his chest. They all had one. Hoseok had two more tattoos; theatre masks on his lover abs on the right, and a mad hatter clock on his left shoulder.

"Morning," Hoseok mumbled casually walking towards Namjoon. Hoseok seeing the coffee on the table reached out for it and slowly put it to his mouth. Taking a sip of it he made him twist his lips and squirm his eyes.  "It's cold!" He told putting it back down while Namjoon kept looking at his phone. Hoseok glancing at him realized that he was worried. Namjoon was wearing some shorts and a sweatshirt that was showing his upper chest. 

"You called her?" Hoseok questioned walking to the counter making himself a coffee turning his back towards Namjoon in the meantime. 

"Yeah." Hoseok heard Namjoon breathe out followed by a thud of his phone being lied down on the table. 

"So, why are you so worried?" Hoseok asked still not looking at Namjoon.

"I'm just afraid that I'm wrong about this." That made Hoseok stop doing whatever he was doing and face his friend. He saw the dark circles now under Namjoon's eyes. He didn't sleep at all, Hoseok thought.

"Joon, you are never wrong about anything," Hoseok said walking to the table and leaning on it with his hands. Namjoon looked up to him showing his tired eyes.

"Hobi, what if I kill us all?" Saying that Namjoon felt once again his skin crawl. Hobi only blankly stared at his leader, looking for the right words. He was shocked by those thoughts of Namjoon, he never gets frightened like that.

"You are afraid for us because this is the first time we are going into something like this." Hobi finally said slowly. " Don't think too much, and don't worry so much about us. Even if something happens, we'll be able to handle it. Alright? " Hobi said giving Namjoon a little smile that Namjoon returned. "And now go get good sleep, we can't go to a meeting if you look like crap."Namjoon chuckled at that getting up from his seat and walking towards the stairs.

"Thanks, Hobi." Hoseok heard Namjoon before he disappeared. Letting a sigh out he heard the front door open. Not even turning around he knew who it was. Listening to the graceful walk he knew that must be no one else than Jimin.

"Oh, good morning Hobi," Jimin said when he came to the living room and saw Hosek making himself a coffee.

"Morning, where were you?" Hoseok asked sitting at the counter this time. Jimin showed bags full of food and walked towards the kitchen.

"Good lunch will make them all happy. The answer to every problem is food." Jimin said shaking his head letting his blonde hair fall on his eyes. He put the bags on the table and looked at Hoseok.