The heart is a heavy burden

Chapter 21

"How does it feel, when a person you made memories with, becomes a memory?"

---

Suga and Jin were in Cyra's kitchen, making dinner as the rest were getting the table ready. All of them talking and joking, like a big family. It was something new for Eunoo as much as it was for Cyra. Even though she did have a family, she never expected she'll have this kind of family. She was helping Jimin with the plates, as she chuckled at the bickering between Namjoon and Jungkook. Namjoon was trying to figure out where Jungkook was the whole day, but the youngest refused to answer. 

"I hope she will love the food." Yoongi breathed out while gulping a glass of cold water.

"Trust me, she won't care about the food at all," Eunoo answered getting everyone's attention. "Just you guys being here and doing all this is everything to her." she added making the guys all break a soft smile. 

"Dear Lord, she has way too much alcohol in her house," Taehyung commented as he took three bottles of vine out of the cabinet walking to the table and putting it down. 

"Isn't three bottles too much?" Jimin questioned while scrunching his nose at the sight of alcohol. He wasn't fond of it. He didn't love the smell, the burning feeling in your throat. He hated how people change their personalities and behaviour from alcohol. 

"No." Taehyung only answered as he spun on his heel towards the living room where Jungkook sat on the couch with a cigarette on his lips and phone in his hand. Jungkook texted Cyra a few minutes ago and waited for a response. Taehyung walked around the couch and leaned forward to see what the youngest was doing. Finally, the girl responded making Jungkook smile.

Jungkook- Don't be late.

Cyra- I won't Jeon. Stop being so demanding.

Taehyung realizing the glow on Jungkook's face chuckled and clapped his hands.  "So Cyra ha?" he joked making the youngest jump out of his skin. Jungkook put his phone back into the pocket of his jeans avoiding eye contact with Taehyung.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook played dumb while scratching the back of his neck, making it even more obvious.

"I'll keep it a secret, don't worry." Taehyung joked as he jumped over the couch and patted the man's shoulder. "She is an amazing kisser tho." Taehyung grinned and Jungkook's eyes darkened.

"YAH!" The youngest raised his voice as he slapped Taehyung in the back of his head. "Why would you even say that!" Jungkook felt embarrassed and sighed as he put the cigarette in the ashtray. Taehyung couldn't help but laugh at the cuteness of his friend. He massaged his head while laughing and looking at Jungkook's flushed cheeks.

"I thought you would like to know if you're interested in her-" Taehyung stopped talking when he saw the sharp gaze Jungkook gave him. Jungkook was ready to strangle Tae then and there. A growl left his chest as Taehyung leaned back with his hands in the air while Jungkook leaned towards him.

"You thought?! YOU THOUGHT! Tae I'm just pissing her off, I'm not interested in her for God's sake!" Jungkook angrily spoke with his teeth clenched. Making Taehyung swallow a lump. He nodded and Jungkook moved a little bit from him. "Aish..." he murmured.

"Who's interested in who?" Suddenly they heard Jin at the door and both of them jumped away from each other completely, acting as nothing happened.

"No one." both of them answered at the same time making Jin lift his eyebrow, but he decided to let it go.

"Okay, come and give me a hand. " the oldest turned around going back to the kitchen. Jungkook let a sigh out and Taehyung still had that smug smirk on his plump lips. Just then Cyra's doorbell rang making all of them look towards the door. Checking the time on his phone, Jungkook's eyes narrowed. She's early, he thought as he walked together with Taehyung to the door. Opening the door, he didn't see the beautiful girl with long blonde hair. He saw a man with curled up hair and a serious expression.