25. Disagreement

Viktor held the tablet in one hand, listening to Yuuri's idea and not knowing how to feel about it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Viktor held the tablet in one hand, listening to Yuuri's idea and not knowing how to feel about it. It wasn't so far-fetched, yet it wasn't what he had had in mind. He turned to look at Mary, who was also wearing a very confused expression; both adults had their doubts, could it really work?

The black-haired man stopped talking when he finally noticed the weary expressions on his sister and boyfriend. He huffed at them. "I'm not joking!"

The Russian man nodded quickly and set the tablet on the table to free his hands and talk. "I know you are not, Yuuri. I just don't know if it'll work with me."

Mary agreed, "He wasn't born Deaf like you. We have to find a way to replace what he was taught but at the same time, use it to our advantage."

Yuuri looked between the two and groaned, resting his head on the table they were sharing at the onsen. Thinking hard and through, he looked back up. "And for that we need Minako, that's what you are trying to say?"

"No, not at all. I mean it would be better, yes, but what I'm trying to say is that it won't be easy, at least not for me. I don't want you to feel guilty if I can't manage," said Viktor, feeling nothing but love towards his boyfriend. He didn't want Yuuri to feel frustrated, even less guilty for offering a 'solution' that might not work.

Yuuri frowned. "I understand that. You make it sound like I keep pushing you to do this when you don't want to." There was a bit of frustration in Yuuri's hand movements, but he wasn't tiptoeing around the Russian any longer. "Was this just to get in my pants?"

Mary snorted but seconds after coughed, trying to hide her laugh. Her brother could be mean when he wanted to, but this was getting out of hand, and now she was taking her leave. Like a ninja, she scurried away, wanting to laugh at Viktor's shocked face, it was just epic.

"Of course not! How could you say that?!" Viktor exclaimed, infuriated by the single thought. "I might be an asshole, but I'm not THAT kind of asshole! I wouldn't do that to you, never!" He glared at Yuuri. "That's what you really think of me? That's what you thought I did, back when I was on the spotlight? Really?"

It was the Japanese's turn to be shocked, so he blushed very slightly. He was just feeling cornered and frustrated; when Mary and Viktor were together, they treated him like a damn baby! Could they not notice it?

"No! No! Don't take it out of context, Viktor!"

The blue eyes narrowed. "You are joking, right? There's no taking it out of context! You just said so yourself, I'm just here to fuck you through a wall and then take my leave!" The man got up from the table, still moving his hands frantically as he tried to convey his anger. "Well, now you can go around and say you screwed your idol."

Yuuri's eyes were watering by that point, feeling sick to his very core from Viktor's words. They stung, deeply, but he was no innocent. He got up as well and walked towards his boyfriend, putting himself right in front of the man. "I did and it felt so good, but what I want is to be able to give you the many different meanings of passion, you moron!"

"Then why the hell would you say something like that?! Yuuri, I would never do that!"

Hiroko walked towards the couple and put a hand on his son's shoulder. "Honey, you might take this somewhere else?"

Both guys looked around and just then realized that the people having their meals and walking by were giving them confusing looks, whispering among themselves. Obviously, it wasn't because of the noise, but they clearly were having an argument and people were noticing it. Yuuri huffed, grabbed Viktor's hand and led him all the way towards the playroom.

The silver-haired man had grabbed the tablet, but since he needed his hands to talk, he let it down on top of the piano, turning to Yuuri, still feeling very upset. Thankfully the walk back here, through the greenery, had calmed his inside fire.

"Do you care to explain? Those kinds of words do hurt."

Yuuri scoffed, "I would know."

The Russian frowned "Is this payback for what I did? Hell, I very well deserve it, but what is this? Fuck, Fight and Peace?" Nobody needed to tell him that he had been a terrible human being. That he had hurt Yuuri, deeply, but he never thought the Japanese was out for revenge.

The black-haired man sighed, exasperation clearly rising inside him. Viktor could be so damn dense at times. "No, look... we drifted from the real point. I feel like Mary and you see me as nothing but a child running behind his longtime idol, like a damn fangirl. This is not that. This is me... in love with you, that's all."

"Then is you who needs to stop seeing me like one!"

Yuuri blinked, a bit surprised from that statement. "Me?" Then it sank in, Viktor was right. It was him who kept saying things like 'fangirling' and 'idol', not Viktor or Mary. He looked away, flushing entirely as his eyes landed on the posters glued to the wall of his playroom. He was the one still feeling very flustered for having Nikiforov all for himself. Maybe the paparazzi weren't after him all the time -since he disappeared for quite some time- but he still was well known. Yuuri couldn't simply ignore that graceful, God-given talent. It was like trying to ignore the long silver-hair when he walks past you, it's just impossible.

After calming down, they both sat down on the recently cleaned carpet, they even ended up having their meal there. They couldn't stop talking, trying to clarify many misconceptions they had about each other. It was the wisest thing to do, it would let them move forward with their relationship, bringing them closer as a couple.

Yuuri even got the chance to show Viktor the simple tutorials he had found throughout the internet, and he hadn't done a really deep search so, they both hoped there would be many more from where they could learn. Luckily, the Japanese had an idea or two, from when he was learning with Minako, but they were part of a whole they wished to achieve.

"Thank you, Yuuri" signaled Viktor, placing a soft kiss against his boyfriend's temple, lingering there for a few more seconds than needed.

The mentioned could only smile and nod, he was out of words every time Viktor did something as sweet as this. Man, he was really in love with the Russian.

 Man, he was really in love with the Russian

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/N:

Thank you all for your immense support and tons of love. Every read, comment, and vote are immensely appreciated. I really hope you have enjoyed this long journey so far and that there's still some more room in your heart for a few more chapters. 

Like I've been saying, we are almost to the end but don't you worry, I have a few surprises planned here and there. We might reach the final chapter in this book -at some point- but Symphony won't end here just yet. 

See you next chapter!

Symphonyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें