C H A P T E R 9

Jennie pov

Wtf how did i forgot that we had to freaking kissssss... Okay jennie calm down dont worry... Just a kiss... IT'S "JUST" A KISS?!?!
when i looked at teahyung he had the same expresion as me, shocked and forgot about the kiss... Okay now we are moving closer to each other everybody's gaze is at us... I am soo shyyy..

He slowly grabbed my cheeks and i was reacting automatically so i put my hands on his neck and we were more closer now... i didt know why was i doing all of this..... I could feel his hot breath on my lips that were only inches away and we, i didt know why was i doing all of this

Kissed~

It was my first kiss (a/n : beakhyun and her were new couples so didt kissed yet, only on the cheeks)

My first ever kiss...

Our lips were moving in sync, his soft lips were now on me and he passionately and gently kissed me
I went to my own world when we were kissing... There were flowers everywhere and suddenly my life seemed so good... All the nervousness was taken away by this kiss.

We then slowly aparted..

And once again everybody cheered

Taehyung pov

It was night time, everybody were having a great time near the beach where we set our wedding...

Some were dancing... Some were drunk... Some were having dinner and some were talking

Me and the whole bts my bros including yoongi... He is also a part of us now..

We were chit chatting and drinking

Yoongi : i wanttttt Rosèeee

Jimin : heyyyy sheeee issss mineeeee

Jin : stobbbbb iyttt

They all were drunk excluding me, Namjoon and jungkook

I wonder where is jennie... When my eyes were wondering around to find her i saw her...

I quickly rolled my eyes... I hate her so much... Only becuase of jin... We invited her...

Again in search of jennie my eyes wondered towards the bar...

And there was jennie with Lisa and Rosè... She was drinking continously... As if she was stressed... Am i a stress for her? Do i give her stress?

I went towards her direction automatically like she was some magnet.. She was attracting me...

When i bumped into my parents... *shit*

Mom : come son! Meet your aunt that lives in Busan.

Dad : and this is her husband!

What? Who are they? I dont even know them.

Aunt : aww... You have grown up so much.. Ma lil baby

She carresed my cheeks

*ewww... I find that thing very cringy and shity.. Dont ever touch me like that*

And my parents continue to greet me with more and more of relatives...

Jennie pov

Whenever i look at her i feel like crying... I cant help but drink alchol while both of them are stoping me..

Lisa : unniee stop!

Rosè : stop that jennie... It's not worth her.

Jennie : NO! let me drink!

The bartender refused to give me more drinks so i got up and started to stomp somewhere i also dont know

They both chased but i was out of sight soon..

I eneded up in the hotel room booked for taehyung and me for the night as they wanted us to spend the night together?!

I was laying there super drunk

SUDDENLY the door slammed open and there stood taehyung... Also drunk

Taehyung pov

I came near her and i started to take off my tie and coat while she also started taking her dress off  then she  suddenly jumped on me and pulled me to the bed..

{A/n : sorry but i dont write smuts}