C H A P T E R 29 LAST PART.

Taehyung realised his mistakes.
Everything he did flashed before his eyes.
The way he met Jennie first time in the hospital.
The way he and jennie fell in love and...
The way........... jennie is gone believing that Taehyung doesnt love her.
He cried.
He cried on her soulless body.
He couldn't stop.
He couldn't imagine.
He shut his eyes closed trying to escape from reality and hugged jennie's body.
After some minutes he slowly opened his eyes. Rubbed them. They were all red.
He then saw a note on the table.....

"Dear Taehyung,
That day I wanted to tell you,
I have heart cancer.
I only had 10 days to live,
Wanted to spend them all with you.
And when you told me the reality,
About you and jisoo loving each other.
I couldn't help but cry, cry for you.
But I hope you'll live happily forever and ever with the love of your life.
Even though I knew it wasnt me.
I loved you, I had to let you go.
I'll miss you and taennie very much.
Please take care of her.
I wanted to fight for you, my love
But I couldn't be more strong.
I love you,
Bye.

                                                              -Jennie"     Tears were on the note. Tears of regret and love.

Hi loves. This story has come to an end. I'm sorry I couldn't write the story yall expected. Yall must be disappointed with me. It's okay. I'm really sorry. But I still hope that yall like this story and would ponder on it more. Cuz I hope you understand that's it quite deep and  you drown in that. But I hope you know swimming jk :)
Bye.

-your Admin.

BYE ASF WHAT IS THAT NOTE ANYWAY JUST CAME TO DROP my announcement since many of u don't follow me 😞 :

HI HI HELLO 💌💌🦖

I'm alive (ʃƪ^3^)

I have stopped writing long time back due to studies and the fact I'm here writing this announcement at night because I read some comments and it made me happy that people are still enjoying my story which is um ngl very cringe for me now and the only reason I'm not willing to unpublish is because some of you still like it ಠ◡ಠ  PLS UNDERSTAND I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS LIKE WHAT? 11?

anyways thank u so so much for supporting my work and I wish to write again but it will be very different from my old stories, I mean a very improved version ( I hope atleast )

also imma copy paste this at the end of my story because not many who read it follow me so yea babye gn ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )