Part 3

Naori opened her eyes slowly as the bright light shone right onto her eyes.
"Where am i?" whispered Naori as she tried to move but the pain stop her.
'Is it still painful after i die?' thought Naori when suddenly she heard a woman said to her.
"Don't move yet," asked the woman to Naori.
Naori tried to adapt her eyes with the light.
"The anesthetic still have the effect to you. You will get dizzy," explained the woman. Naori tried to see the woman but she only see the silhouette of the woman. She had short hair and slim figure. She tried to see more but her eyes were so heavy as she fall back into sleep.

After a few hours, Naori was awaken by some noise.
"No wonder you never send any news until Tsunade sama got worry and send me to help you. Turns out you didn't need help at all," said woman.
Naori heard Kakashi's voice replying the woman, "sorry, Sakura. I was really busy," apologized Kakashi.
"Too busy spending time with Naori san or the mission?" asked Sakura teasingly then she looked at Naori, "ah.. you've woken up," added Sakura as she step closer to Naori's hospital bed.
Naori glanced at Sakura, "you...you are the one.. i saw..before."
Sakura smiled tenderly, "i am Haruno Sakura. I'm Kakashi sensei's student. Don't worry, Naori san. You will be fine," explained Sakura.
Naori stared at Sakura, "i heard Kakashi's voice. Is he okay?"
Sakura smiled and nodded, "he is fine. In fact, he is better than fine."
Naori smiled gladly, "i'm glad.. Kotaro kun? How's Kotaro kun?"
"Do you mean the man who fight with you?" asked Sakura.
Naori nodded.
"He is taken to the prison after got the treatment. And he admit everything," answered Sakura.
Naori looked down sadly, "so that.." whispered Naori, "i couldn't even save his name and dignity," added Naori as she smiled a sad smile.
Sakura stared at Naori, "you are wrong, Naori san. You've saved Kotaro san from the darkness that consume him. You did save him. I know how you feel, Naori san. It's killing you when someone you love took the wrong path."
Naori stared at Sakura, "but..i.."
Sakura smiled tenderly to Naori, "don't worry. I'm sure he will be forgiven. He realized his mistake already."
Naori smiled to Sakura, "thank you for giving me hope."
Sakura smiled and nodded, "you better take a rest and recover yourself."
Naori nodded as she closed her eyes again.

Naori opened her eyes and glanced to the table next to her. She saw a vase full of tsubaki. Naori smiled tenderly seeing the flowers.
"It has been long time i haven't seen those flowers around here," whispered Naori.
"But you smell just like them," said a voice from the opposite of her.
Naori turned her gaze to the source of the voice then smiled, "it has been long time tsubaki hasn't grown here. The weather was too cold. How did you found them, Kakashi?"
Kakashi smiled behind his mask, "Makoto sama brought them for you from the village she just visit. There they have the plantation."
"I see. My mom used to put tsubaki around my room when i was a kid and she will put the tsubaki essence on my hair while brushing my hair," replied Naori as she sat up, "but then... a storm destroy my house and, family plantation and also..... my family. Since that time i never see any tsubaki."
Kakashi stared at Naori's face, "now i know why i always remember a flower when i see you."
Naori glanced at Kakashi in confusion, "what do you mean?"
Kakashi shook his head sheepishly, "no..no.. it's nothing."
Naori giggled seeing Kakashi's reaction, "you are funny."
Kakashi smiled happily seeing Naori's giggles, "this is the first time i see you giggle."
Naori looked down immediately as she  hide her blushing cheeks.
"This is also the first time i see you blush like that," added Kakashi tenderly as he pulled Naori's chin up then stared into her eyes.
Naori looked at Kakashi's eyes then saw his scar. She pulled her hand and caressed Kakashi's scar, "your eyes.... why your left eye seems so different with your right eye? They have same colour. But.. why i feel your eyes are different?" asked Naori tenderly.
Kakashi smiled softly, "i actually lost my left eye years ago. This scar.. it remind me about my friend. My best friend. He lend me his eye for a while. But then.. i failed my promise to him to protect someone so precious for him. At the ninja war, i return his eye then Naruto healed me."
Naori stared into Kakashi's eyes, "i'm sure your best friend was a great man. I wish i could see him."
Kakashi smiled sadly, "he passed away as a hero to protect this world," answered Kakashi sadly as he remembered Obito.
Naori took Kakashi's hand then looked into his eyes, "there is no better way to die than that way. Now.. all you have to do is to continue his dream. I'm sure a great man like him had a great dream too."
Kakashi smiled and nodded, "i will. I will continue his dream."
They stared into each other eyes as they were drown into each other eyes when suddenly Makoto open the door.
"Oh.. sorry," apologized Makoto as she stared at Kakashi and Naori.
Naori and Kakashi stared at her then looked down to their hands that connected.
"It's.. it's nothing, Makoto sama. Really," replied Kakashi as he took his hand and turned away from Naori so does Naori.
"Yes.. Makoto sama. You do nothing wrong. Really," added Naori as her face becoming red.
Makoto giggled seeing Naori and Kakashi, "i know there is something between you two."
Kakashi and Naori looked down hiding their red face.
"I...i.. i will leave you two," added Kakashi as he walked out.
Naori stared at his back then smiled tenderly.