Epilog

"More," said a girl to Naori. She stood in battle position drawing her bokuto toward Naori.  She was around five years old. She had long black hair that tied into ponytail. Her face was glowing because of her sweat. Her black eyes stared at Naori sternly. As she wiped her sweat on her forehead with her yukata.
Naori hit the girl's bokuto, "i won't hold on, Nobume," replied Naori as she attacked the girl, "stand on your position, Nobume!" asked Naori as she hit the girl's hip causing the girl fall in front of her.
Naori stared at her then helped her to stand. She smiled tenderly seeing the girl then put away a strand of the girl's hair, "are you okay?"
The girl smiled and nodded, "thank you for training with me today, kaa-sama."
Naori smiled and nodded, "you did well today."
"I guess you can replace Mifune sama soon, " said Kakashi as he lean his body to the door.
"Too-sama," greeted Nobume happily as she ran toward Kakashi.
Kakashi hugged her and pick her up, "miss me?"
Nobume nodded and giggled, "i didn't know too-sama will come home today."
Naori smiled then walked toward them,  "i didn't tell you because your father want to give you surprise."
Kakashi smiled under his mask and nodded, "did you cause trouble to your mother?"
Nobume shook her head, "no. Nobume is a nice girl. Right, kaa-sama?"
Naori smiled and nodded as she ruffled Nobume's hair, "what do you want for dinner?"
"Miso soup!" said Nobume and Kakashi in unison.
They giggled at their reaction.
"Like father like daughter," said Naori teasingly.
"No! I'm like Kaa-sama. Beautiful and strong. Not sleepy like Too-sama," Nobume pouted immediately.  Her face look like Kakashi when he was kid but she got the beauty of Naori.
"Eh? I'm not always sleepy. I just on energy saving mode," answered Kakashi teasingly.
Nobume pouted and release herself from Kakashi, "no! I'm like Kaa-sama!" screamed Nobume as she ran toward her room leaving Kakashi and Naori in the hallway.
"How's your trip to Gokage summit, anata?" asked Naori tenderly as the bells from Kakashi jingling on her bokuto.
"Tiring. As usual. I can't wait to retire from the Hokage seat. Oh yes, Mifune sama said he will come to Konoha in a few days, " answered Kakashi.
"Really? Nobume will be so happy. She will keep asking Mifune sama to teach her again. Just like last year," replied Naori as she wiped her sweat.
Kakashi chuckled at Naori's action, "it's almost winter and you still feel hot. I can't believe you still survive until now."
Naori giggled as they walked toward their room, "Nobume really did great in the training today. I can't even took a rest."
Kakashi chuckled, "well, she is our daughter after all. Did she able to use her chakra?"
Naori smiled and nodded, "she tried to do bunshin already. And she did it."
"Really?" asked Kakashi in surprise, "she will be the one i pass my jutsu to."
"Not only her, anata," answered Naori tenderly as she closed the door and took Kakashi's hand to her stomach, "you need to pass your jutsu to this too."
Kakashi stared at his hand on Naori's stomach then glanced at Naori, "are you?"
Naori smiled and nodded, "two months old," answered Naori tenderly.
Kakashi smiled happily under his mask then hugged Naori, "thank you," whispered Kakashi.
Naori shook her head, "no, anata. Thank you for healing my wound from the past."