Chapter 2

"Jungkook, you should get up now." Yugyeom mumbled, shaking lightly on the other Ravenclaw's shoulder that was still covered by thick blankets.

"Get lost Yugyeom..." he mumbled, his words muffled by the pillow, he was pressing his face into, "It's Sunday... there's no classes..."

"But you said you have plans at around 3 p.m. I just thought you don't want to be late." the other stated, rummaging through his suitcase.

Jungkook only grumbled in response, "there's still enough time."

"But it's already 2.40. p.m." Jungkook felt his tired eyes suddenly shoot open, "you missed both, breakfast and lunch."

Never in his life had Jungkook been ready so fast. Brushing teeth, getting dressed, even a quick shower and all of it in the span of ten minutes. He'd still have to run though, since the library was a good ten minute-walk away. Too bad he couldn't just fly there on a broomstick. Yugyeom was already handing him his bag, speeding Jungkook on his way with a soft wave of his hand.

The castle was full of busy students, for once none of them really seeming to be on their way to class. Whenever Jungkook turned a corner, he'd occasionally bump shoulders with someone, sometimes even saying a short 'hello', if the person was familiar to him. Outside the slowly advancing fall was intensely perceptible and the castle started to become colder with the days that passed, making Jungkook regret that he left his jacket in his dorm. But running back now, would probably be the biggest mistake since he'd be even later.

Being distracted by his thoughts, he suddenly bumped into a tall figure, the muscular body not budging an inch and causing Jungkook to stumble backwards. When he looked up, a pair of doe eyes looked down at him, a small perky smile planted on plush lips. After short contemplation Jungkook quickly found an identity that he could give the pretty face in front of him; it was the Gryffindor that had send him to the Ravenclaw table on his first day.

"Still trouble finding the right house?" he asked mockingly, but there was just pure warmth playing with his voice.

Nervously scratching the back of his head, Jungkook gave a small chuckle, "Uh, no thank you I get my bearings."

"That's good to hear." the taller said and stretched his hand out to ruffle Jungkook's hair, "I'm Seokjin by the way. If you need anything, I'll gladly answer all the questions I can and help you out."

"Thanks a lot, that's really kind. But... Aren't you the prefect of Gryffindor?" Jungkook asked, trying not to sound too wary.

A soft chuckle sounded through the hallway and Seokjin ran a hand through his hair, "that might be true but for me the houses aren't a real boundary. Or do you have only Ravenclaw-friends?"

At the thought of all his newfound friends Jungkook smiled shyly and quickly shook his head, "I have friends from Hufflepuff and Gryffindor too."

"No Slytherins?" Seokjin seemed to be surprised, "I thought Ravenclaws and Slytherins would get along well."

"I'm..." At the mentioning of the emerald house, Jungkook's brain screamed alarmingly, reminding him that he should be somewhere completely else right now, "I haven't really met anyone from there yet."

"Is that so? But didn't Yoongi approach you on your first day?" The Gryffindor shifted a little to wrap his arms tighter around the books in his hold.

Yeah sure, it's just he threatened me with murder, "Ah... I guess we didn't get along too well. I think he doesn't like me a lot anyways."

"That's surprising." Seokjin tipped his index on his chin as if in deep thought, "He's grumpy sure, but actually a really nice person if you get to know him. That is if you don't mess around with his friends. Speaking of, maybe you're familiar with Jimin? Park Jimin? He's really popular around the school."