1.4

brian has changed their username to youngk

leagueofloser: truly the end of an era

leagueofloser: also why did it take you so long to realise you could change your own username lmfaooo bitch

youngk: i thought you were admin

leagueofloser: that i kinda sorta am

leagueofloser: however comma

leagueofloser: y'all cAN change ur names

pinksweaterstan: ah i remember when i was winkpil

bobthebuilder: that was shit

pinksweaterstan: i know

pinksweaterstan: you guys kept yelling at me bc i wouldn't change it

drummermaknae: does this mean i can change my username??

junlemons: you do whatever makes you happy

junlemons: just go at your pace, stay in your lane

youngk: are you attempting to quote this year's monster rookie Stray Kids ??

junlemons: uhh i guess??

youngk: (스트레이 키즈) a South Korean boy band formed by through the 2017 survival show of the same name?

youngk: a group consisting of nine members: Bang Chan, Woojin, Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin and I.N??

youngk: group released their pre-debut extended play 'Mixtape' in January 2018 and officially debuted on March 26 with 'I am Not'.

(a/n shoutout to wikipedia)

youngk: that same group who just released the absoLUTE BANGER titled 'My Pace'

youngk: ???

bobthebuilder: what the fuck is wrong with you

((a/n I'M SO SORRY))

(((they my kids, they're your kids, they're stray kids)))

((((if you get the reference, please marry me))))

youngk: soft hours for stray kids

youngk: [open]

leagueofloser: why did i not know that youngk was a stay????

bobthebuilder: uh i think we're ALL STAY

drummermaknae: soundo

pinksweaterstan: let's invite them to the group chat sometime!!

bobthebuilder: jesus no

drummermaknae: y tho

bobthebuilder: remeber aaaagesssss ago when jae and wonpil were fighting and they came by our dorm and you two SCARED THEM OFF???

leagueofloser: yeah and?

bobthebuilder: do i need to say more?????

leagueofloser: yeah but chan and i are like besTIES okay

junlemons: didn't you like threaten him live on asc

leagueofloser: gyfidhucnsxl

leagueofloser: BESTIES

pinksweaterstan: okay but like i NEED to officially meet my actual bestie seungmin!!

junlemons: wow

junlemons: wonpil x seungmin

junlemons: name a softer friendship

bobthebuilder: ugh fine, jae create a chat for the 15 of us

leagueofloser: YEET

leagueofloser: I'M ON IT

_______

soft hours for stray kids [OPEN]

storytime, (no one cares about this but i'm emo so fuck off janet)

i did pretty shit on my exams this year, results came the day after my pace was released. so, basically i'm sobbing over these results bc they're bad and i end up watching the music video (bc at the moment, stray kids are the only people to bring me happiness) and i turn the lyrics on so i finally know what they're saying. and when i tell you i was crying more,,,, biTCH. i can say, as a scottish girl who has now lived seventeen years (as of 29 days ago) on this earth, nothing was more comforting than to hear "there's no need to rush, my pace, don't compare yourself with others..." like genuinely not many groups can make me feel so comforted and almost okay with what results i got. my friends told me they're weren't that bad, but i don't believe them, i just felt so shitty about myself. moral of the story, my pace helped a lot (as did stray kids!) ...if anyone read that whole thing, and found sense in it...congratulations!!

(but also this year was the worst for scottish exam results so FUCK THE SQA)

i'm also back at school tomorrow and i just really want to die!

but i got stray kids (and day6), i'll be alright! (here's hoping lmao)

share your stray kids stories (so i don't feel like such a loser)

stray kids soft hours [close]

meban