17 ⦻ Proxy Shopping At The Slender-Mart!

[OK so this another side-chapter where basically you go grocery shopping w/the Proxies. Apparently, a place called the Slender-Mart is REAL I found out; its located in the Maldives. So, I thought it would be a funny idea to use the Slender-Mart in this chapter, as seen above. Thank you, as always, for reading.]

Another day had gone by of (Y/N) living with the Creepypastas. (Y/N) was beginning to get a bit stronger day by day, and she started to get along and even make friends with the other pastas; including Zero.

This day, (Y/N) had recently just finished some training with the other proxies, and was now relaxing on the couch, watching TV with Homicidal Liu and Clockwork.

(Y/N) was the only one really paying attention to the TV however. Liu was quietly reading a book and Clockwork was half-asleep next to her.

She wanted to wake up Clockwork, or perhaps pull Liu away from his book, but at the same time she didn't want to bother them. She laid back on the couch getting comfortable and continued watching the TV.

While she was in the midst of watching however, the screen suddenly shut off, and she sat up, giving a grunt of confusion as Masky walked up right in front of the TV and turned to her with his arms crossed.

"What was that for Mask? I was watching that!" She exclaimed. She was beginning to get more comfortable around them, and she even pulled away from calling the pastas "sir" or whatever formal terms she used to use.

"We've got a task to do. Slender wants us to get some more groceries from the store. You've gotta come with us," Masky said. "But why...?"

"Because we the proxies are usually the ones to do the shopping for the mansion, and you are a proxy, so this is your responsibility now too."

Damn you Masky, I was trying to relax...

"Alright," (Y/N) sighed, slowly pulling herself off the couch and dragging herself behind Masky as he head off towards the kitchen.

"Cya later, (Y/N)!" Liu called out before she left, looking up from his book. Clockwork gave a loud snore.

In the kitchen, Hoodie was leaning against the fridge, waiting, and Toby was making a sandwich. "We're ready to go and...Toby?? Why are you making a sandwich now??" Masky growled, frowning as he watched the killer shuffling around, gathering things for his sandwich. His mask was currently off so (Y/N) could see he was frowning.

"I'm hungry dear lord, don't get angry over something as small as this!" Toby groaned, flipping a knife into his mouth and grabbing some mayo out of the fridge. "I tried to stop him," Hoodie sighed, shrugging, "but you can't necessarily stop a hungry Toby."

(Y/N) snickered and walked over to Toby, deciding to help him make his sandwich. "You two just...hurry up. I have other things I want to get done today besides shopping for groceries," Masky grumbled, heading to walk out of the kitchen. "Okay Tim-Lord!" Toby replied mockingly, glaring as he along with Hoodie left.

Toby then turned back to his task and smiled a bit, as (Y/N) helped him out. "Thanks (Y/N). Sorry I'm keeping you and the others back by eating-I was really hungry," he apologized, finishing the sandwich by topping it off with the last piece of bread and taking a bite. "No problem Toby, I don't even want to go, anyways," (Y/N) sighed, leaning against the counter beside him as he ate.

"Why not? You've never been 'Proxy Shopping' before...that's what I like to call it since it's usually me, Masky, and Hoodie-sometimes Kate too, who is another of Slender's proxies. Anyways, all I can say is, it's super fun. I always bug Masky to buy me whatever I want, and when he doesn't, Hoodie usually gets it for me. I love Proxy Shopping."