Chapter Four - Revelations Part 2

A/N: I had to divide the previous chapter into two, because it was getting too long. Also, I am moving into my new home, and therefore I won't be able to post regularly. I am sorry for that, I was really hoping to keep the updates at least once a week, but please, don't give up on this story, I am still very devoted to it, and I'm hoping next week I'll have that problema solved :)

Chapter Four - Revelations Part 2

Sam Wilson was a nice guy. When you get home from your morning run and you have three beaten up SHIELD agents, who also happen to be fugitives, in your door steps asking for shelter what do you do? You should probably say "Hell no" and close the door on their faces, but not Sam. What does cool-guy Sam? He cooks you breakfast while you clean your wounds.

"So, the question is: who in SHIELD could launch a domestic missile strike?" Steve said, as he walked around the table, where Nat and Octavia stood sit, eating the breakfast Sam cooked.

"Pierce" Natasha answered as she finished chewing her food "Who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world."

"But he's not working alone, Zola's algorithm was on the Lemurian Star." Steve stated

"So was Jasper Sitwell." Octavia said with a raised eyebrow and a triumph smile, as she acknowledge that Sitwell's presence in the ship might had something to do with Zola's algorithm being there too. As Zola stated, HYDRA was everywhere.

Steve nodded "So, the real question is: how do the two most wanted people in Washington kidnap a SHIELD officer in broad daylight?"

Sam had stood quietly, listening until that moment, when he left momentarily and came back to drop a manila folder at the centre of the table "The answer is: you don't."

"What's this?" Octavia opened the folder, reading the files inside, as Steve leaned from behind her, grabbing a photo of Sam with a fellow winged pilot

"Call it a resume." Natasha smiled at the remark, as she leaned closer to Octavia, inspecting the content herself.

"I thought you said you were a pilot." Steve said, to which Sam smirked

"I never said pilot."

Steve shook his head hesitantly, not wanting to put Sam in more trouble "I can't ask you to do this, Sam. You got out for a good reason."

"Dude, Captain America needs my help. There's no better reason to get back in." he sounded just like a kid seeing Santa at the mall, Octavia couldn't help but smile at his excitement.

Steve looked back at Octavia, his lips curled up, matching her smile. It was all the convincing he needed to agree with Sam's involvement "Where can we get our hands on one of these things?"

"The last one is at Fort Meade, behind three guarded gates and a twelve-inch steel wall." Steve looked at Natasha, who simply shrugged her shoulders, the plan was already arranged in her head.

"Shouldn't be a problem" Natasha assured "How do you plan on getting him to talk?"

Octavia dropped the closed folder back at the top of the table and stood up, full agent mode on "Leave that to me. I have a way with people"

***

They had manage to take Sitwell to the rooftop of a building, away from his security. Sam stayed in the alleyway as Natasha and Octavia watched with amusement Steve throwing Sitwell across the rooftop, the weaker man scurrying away from the soldier's touch.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm." Steve demanded

"Never heard of it."

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Natasha asked now, her voice low and menacing