3. The date and the first victory

As we had decided, Sebastian picked me up at 9:30 at the flat I was sharing with other nurses on the race weekend. We spent the night in a quiet bar. Thank God, because I'm not really into loud places. I had a lot of fun with Sebastian, we talked about thousands of things and we laughed so much.
I arrived home at midnight. I wouldn't have minded to hang out a little more, but I had to catch a plane at 9 AM the morning after. Before leaving me, Sebastian asked me my phone number. I didn't expect this question after just 3 days from our first meeting, but why not? He's very likeable, after all.

~

The next day Sebastian started texting me. I didn't expect him to be that fast... I don't mind by the way. We have a lot of things in common: music, films... and of course Formula 1!!!

~

Sebastian won the Italian Grand Prix. Sebastian won the Italian Grand Prix. Sebastian won the Italian Grand Prix.
Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!
I went out with a driver who won in a Toro Rosso!!! I can't believe it.
After a couple of hours I texted him to congratulate. He replied 5 seconds later telling me he was very happy.
He called me right after I recieved his message and I answered his phone call.

"Hello?"
"Hi Kelly. It's Sebastian"
"Hi there. Congrats for the win"
"Thank you. I'm so happy for it, I fear I'm about to cry!!"
"Yeah,I can imagine"
"I just wanted to ask you something. You're starting university in November, right?"
"Yep, true"
"So why don't we hang out and celebrate the victory?"
At first I thought it was a great idea, ma but weren't things going too fast? It looks pretty clear that Sebastian wants more than a simple friendship: I wouldn't mind trying, but we have known each other for just two weeks...
Me and my stupid preoccupations. Again.
"Sounds fine to me. But where are se meeting?"
"I'm coming to London. You just need to pick me up at the airport, I can book a hotel room"
"Ok then. When are you arriving?"
"On Wednesday. The plane lands at Heathrow at 2.30 PM"
"Perfect. See you soon"
"Bye bye"