4. Celebrations and surprises

Sebastian arrived at the airport at 3 pm, the flight had been delayed... I firstly took him to the hotel, which was very close to my flat, then we went sightseeing around London. Not very exciting to me, I've been living here for three years. We arrived at my house at 5, where Sebastian and I drank a cup of tea. I introduced him to typically English habits basically...
"How long are you going to stay here?" I asked him.
"I'm leaving on Friday, but I'm going to a place on Thursday" he told me.
"And where are you going?"
"To Milton Keynes"
"There's the Red Bull factory there, isn't it?"
"Yeah. I'm racing with Red Bull next year"
"What?? This is great, I'm so happy for you!!! We have two reasons to party then"
"Exactly"
"Talking about parties... We haven't decided what to do yet..."
"You're right. Listen, what if we go out tomorrow? Although the flight was only 4 hours long, the trip was quite exausting"
"Sure, I don't mind. But where are we going?"
"Well, I don't know Londoner clubs or bars very well, I suppose you're better informed"
"Would you like going to a club? I know there's one not far away from here"
"Sounds good"

~

Choosing what to wear has been stressful, and I'm serious. Half of my clothes was dirty and half of my shoes were lost in the wardrobe. In the end I decided to put on a knee-length black dress with golden necklace and bracelets. The shoes were black, too, made in velvet.

I got to the hotel and I waited for him in the hall. He arrived after just 5 minutes of waiting. And I have to say that he was really handsome: that blue shirt deepened the blue in his eyes and his gorgeous smile made me sweat.
We went to that club: rather full, but I saw worse situations. I spent a wonderful time with him (again), but I came back home feeling something different for him compared to what I had felt in Belgium.

~

It's Friday. Sebastian has to go, another GP is waiting for him.
I feel sorry, because I spent some great moments with him, although they have been little; on Thursday he went to the train station at 6:30 am to go to Milton Keynes and he came back at 5 pm. I have to say that I missed him on that day.
I take him to the airport and I follow him until the check-in area.
"It was a wonderful time. Thank you" I tell him.
"Thank you, too. I really enjoyed"

And after saying that, he kisses me.