Bye mum!

As Olivia walks into her house she goes straight upstairs to finish packing as Simon is picking her up at 4. Hairbrush? Check. Charger? Check. Outfits? Check. As she carries on packing her many bags, mum walks in,

"Hey sweetie, have you got everything" mums saying.

"Yes I think so"

"Ahhh I'm going to miss you so much liv but I hope you have a great time! Simons downstairs but I'm sure he can wait."

"Already?! It's literally just turned 4"

"I know he must be so excited for you to come over that he couldn't wait!"

"Haha probably! I love you mum I'll see you soon and I'm only a text or call away"

"Love you too. Let's take all this downstairs"

Olivia and her mum carry her suitcase, 3 backpacks and a handbag downstairs.

"Simon!!"

"Olivia!!"

Simon and Olivia hug each other tight as they haven't seen each other for a good month. 

"Wow. You'd think you were moving out with all that stuff." Simon claims.

"Haha shutup Simon" Olivia says and gives him a gentle hit.

Simon laughs "we better get going now. See ya later Mum."

Simon sees his mum all the time while Olivia's out/at school (not on purpose, he's just VERY forgetful) So they both wasn't that bothered about making a scene of saying goodbye.

*Simon and Olivia puts Olivia's things into the car*

"Still can't believe you have a Tesla Simon" Olivia says.

"I know right it's sick"

Olivia hops into the front seat of the Tesla with Simon driving.

"Let's put on some tunes " Simon says.

The journey consists of singing at the top of their lungs and talking about random things.

-authors note-
Sorry this was a really bad chapter but it's all building up to the main story!
Comment what you think/want to happen and vote if you liked it 💜

xxx